Windows 10: I am not able to connect my internet in windows 10

Discus and support I am not able to connect my internet in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am not able to connect internet connection in windows 10 when I try to connect it give error there is no internet connection, something went wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KamalJude, Oct 3, 2020.

1. KamalJude Win User

I am not able to connect my internet in windows 10

I am not able to connect internet connection in windows 10 when I try to connect it give error there is no internet connection, something went wrong with the proxy server

:)

KamalJude, Oct 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 and internet connection

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Since you are able to connect to the internet wirelessly it is just the wires connection which has issues.

It could be either wire which has problems or Ethernet port.

Before you change either of these I suggest you to try the following steps:

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.

a. In search Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the search box and hit Enter.

c. Select “View all” option from the left panel.

d. Select “Internet Connections” from the list and follow On-screen instructions.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 3, 2020
  3. rob1618 Win User
    Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Oct 3, 2020
  4. I am not able to connect my internet in windows 10

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

I am not able to connect my internet in windows 10

1. I am not able to connect my internet in windows 10 - Similar Threads - able connect internet

2. I am not able to connect to a wifiLan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to connect to a wifiLan: I have a mark next to my network adapter in the device manager IntelR Ethernet Connection 17 1219-VI am facing this problem from few days and i tried many solutions:Reseting my network Restart my router Restart my computer Tried another lan cable Tried another wifi I can't...
  3. I am not able to connect to a wifiLan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to connect to a wifiLan: I have a mark next to my network adapter in the device manager IntelR Ethernet Connection 17 1219-VI am facing this problem from few days and i tried many solutions:Reseting my network Restart my router Restart my computer Tried another lan cable Tried another wifi I can't...
  4. Not able to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect to internet: Not able to connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-connect-to-internet/568b0fb4-1fda-4e6a-a75f-2e569e0ede1c
  5. Not able to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to connect to internet: Not able to connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-connect-to-internet/568b0fb4-1fda-4e6a-a75f-2e569e0ede1c
  6. windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am: Settings tells me I am connected to the internet but for some reason windows 10 up to date does not think I am. So far I cannot find a fix even used Geeks but nothing fixes. Below is the error message I get when attempting to use the feedback process....
  7. Not connected to the internet, but I am!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not connected to the internet, but I am!: overnight windows has decided to stop working correctly and forced an update to version 2004. internet gone slow is an understatement although I am still connected. Steam, Origin, blizzard and epic sign in but say I'm offline. it also times out when searching on Microsoft...
  8. I am not able to connect pc with my network

I am not able to connect pc with my network: I can't connect my pc with my network which have windows 10 and I am facing problem after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-connect-pc-with-my-network/2194b12c-63b1-4f65-8cb6-bb4e08e581fa
  9. I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT MY BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES TO WINDOWS 10 PRO??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT MY BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES TO WINDOWS 10 PRO??: SIR, I HAVE PURCHASED boAt ROCKERZ 518 BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES CONNECTING TO MY WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT I FAILED. MY PC IS NOT SHOWING THE NAME OF MY HEADPHONES TO CONNECT ANDMY ALL DRIVERS ARE UP TO DATE . PLZ HELP ME OUT HOW TO CONNECT THEM . STEP BY STEP...
  10. My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am

My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am: I can browse the web normally, just my computer doesn't think I am connected, therefore cortana etc. is not working. I already tried the troubleshooter and got no help?...