Windows 10: I am not able to connect pc with my network

Discus and support I am not able to connect pc with my network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't connect my pc with my network which have windows 10 and I am facing problem after recent windows 10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamshedB, Sep 27, 2020.

1. JamshedB Win User

I am not able to connect pc with my network

I can't connect my pc with my network which have windows 10 and I am facing problem after recent windows 10 update

:)

JamshedB, Sep 27, 2020

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Sep 27, 2020
  4. I am not able to connect pc with my network

Can't connect to a network.

Hi Ayman,

As you've mentioned, all your other devices were able to connect to the network except your computer. This issue may occur if there are other components that need to be configured properly or there are drivers that were not updated. To help you on this,
    we recommend that you follow the steps listed on this link.
    The steps provided in the link includes updating the network adapters and the network troubleshooter that may help to diagnose the issue.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

I am not able to connect pc with my network

1. I am not able to connect pc with my network - Similar Threads - able connect network

2. I am not able to connect to a wifiLan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to connect to a wifiLan: I have a mark next to my network adapter in the device manager IntelR Ethernet Connection 17 1219-VI am facing this problem from few days and i tried many solutions:Reseting my network Restart my router Restart my computer Tried another lan cable Tried another wifi I can't...
  3. I am not able to connect to a wifiLan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to connect to a wifiLan: I have a mark next to my network adapter in the device manager IntelR Ethernet Connection 17 1219-VI am facing this problem from few days and i tried many solutions:Reseting my network Restart my router Restart my computer Tried another lan cable Tried another wifi I can't...
  4. I am not able to sign in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to sign in my pc: I have my new pc I have forgot to set password for login now only sign in option is coming but when I click on sign in it is not logging kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sign-in-my-pc/9714f064-c38f-49e7-9391-c1ba9096bba2
  5. I am not able to sign in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to sign in my pc: I have my new pc I have forgot to set password for login now only sign in option is coming but when I click on sign in it is not logging kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sign-in-my-pc/9714f064-c38f-49e7-9391-c1ba9096bba2
  6. I am not able to connect my internet in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not able to connect my internet in windows 10: I am not able to connect internet connection in windows 10 when I try to connect it give error there is no internet connection, something went wrong with the proxy server...
  7. I am not able to activate windows in my pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am not able to activate windows in my pc: I am getting issues in activating windows in my pc. Its showing connect to an organization server to activate windows or connect to an active internet connection....
  8. I am not able to view Network Status

I am not able to view Network Status: [ATTACH] Hello, I am not able to view network status. It is showing a dashed line. So consequently I think I am also not able to view wifi icon(Cannot use wifi anyhow) in the action center. I have uninstalled and then again installed wifi driver. And also tried to update...
  9. Network Status Not Connected, but i am

Network Status Not Connected, but i am: Why is my Network Status Not Connected even though i am able to surf via Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge. But the Windows update, Xbox App and other Windows Apps thinks i am not connected. I've tried resetting, updating and rolling back my network adapter but it didn't work....
  10. Not able to connect to my network

Not able to connect to my network: All of a sudden my laptop just got disconnected from my Wi-Fi network & I am not able to reconnect. I have reset the network, used forget the network option uninstalled my drivers, Reset my router. Nothing works. My mobile & desktop connect to the same network without...