Windows 10: I am not able to connect to a wifiLan

Discus and support I am not able to connect to a wifiLan in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a mark next to my network adapter in the device manager IntelR Ethernet Connection 17 1219-VI am facing this problem from few days and i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UserNP, Feb 22, 2024.

1. UserNP Win User

I am not able to connect to a wifiLan

I have a mark next to my network adapter in the device manager IntelR Ethernet Connection 17 1219-VI am facing this problem from few days and i tried many solutions:Reseting my network Restart my router Restart my computer Tried another lan cable Tried another wifi I can't update my windows version or any driver because i am not connected to internet tried formatting my computerNote: I installed windows 11 from few weeks ago

:)

UserNP, Feb 22, 2024

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 22, 2024
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Feb 22, 2024
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

1. I am not able to connect to a wifiLan - Similar Threads - able connect wifiLan

2. why am i not able to connect to any wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am i not able to connect to any wifi?: Hey there, I am having issues with my network adapter, i am currently using Windows 11 23H2 and i have the realtek rtl8852ae wifi 6 802.11ax pcie adapter. I have tried updating the driver for the same from the windows update and from the hp suppport itself but it doesnt seem...
  3. why am i not able to connect to any wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am i not able to connect to any wifi?: Hey there, I am having issues with my network adapter, i am currently using Windows 11 23H2 and i have the realtek rtl8852ae wifi 6 802.11ax pcie adapter. I have tried updating the driver for the same from the windows update and from the hp suppport itself but it doesnt seem...
  4. I am not able to connect to a wifiLan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to connect to a wifiLan: I have a mark next to my network adapter in the device manager IntelR Ethernet Connection 17 1219-VI am facing this problem from few days and i tried many solutions:Reseting my network Restart my router Restart my computer Tried another lan cable Tried another wifi I can't...
  5. i am not able to connect my bluetooth handset to windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to connect my bluetooth handset to windows 7: I am not able to connect my bluetooth handsfree to the device even after the troubleshooting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-connect-my-bluetooth-handset-to/3979948a-33bc-4277-9978-65e4068de279
  6. Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?: Hello.I turn on the WiFi hotspot in the computer and I can find it in every devices, but I'm not able to connect to it. When I try to connect with my phone it stuck in "obtaining IP address..." and doesn't connect.I tried these and it worked for a few hours but after I...
  7. Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?: Hello.I turn on the WiFi hotspot in the computer and I can find it in every devices, but I'm not able to connect to it. When I try to connect with my phone it stuck in "obtaining IP address..." and doesn't connect.I tried these and it worked for a few hours but after I...
  8. I am not able to connect my internet in windows 10

I am not able to connect my internet in windows 10: I am not able to connect internet connection in windows 10 when I try to connect it give error there is no internet connection, something went wrong with the proxy server...
  9. I am not able to connect pc with my network

I am not able to connect pc with my network: I can't connect my pc with my network which have windows 10 and I am facing problem after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-connect-pc-with-my-network/2194b12c-63b1-4f65-8cb6-bb4e08e581fa
  10. I am not able to Log In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am not able to Log In: On my windows laptop, it keeps saying "You can't sign into your device right now go to account.live.com to fix the problem.". I have changed my password in order to try to login, however it keeps saying that I can not log in to the device, and must go to account.live.com,...