Windows 10: i am not able to download any application from microsoft

Discus and support i am not able to download any application from microsoft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i am not able to download any application from microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by deepakkumar1996, Nov 29, 2019.

1. i am not able to download any application from microsoft

i am not able to download any application from microsoft

:)

deepakkumar1996, Nov 29, 2019
  2. astra2025 Win User

Not able to download applications

Hi nevin160,

Welcome to Nokia discussions board!

In order to download applications successfully to your phone, I advise you to follow the simple steps below:

• From a PC, open the following link: store.ovi.com
    • Sign into your account, search the application you wish to download, enter your mobile number in the box provided and click on "send free SMS".
    • You will shortly receive a text. Open the link from the text message, your application will install on you device. Note that this requires an internet connection on your phone.
    Let us know how you get on and feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,

astra2025, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 29, 2019
  4. i am not able to download any application from microsoft

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

i am not able to download any application from microsoft

1. i am not able to download any application from microsoft - Similar Threads - able download application

2. i am not able to download any product from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to download any product from the microsoft store: when i get the products loading appears then it ends and nothing happensplease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-any-product-from-the/9ac2f389-02a5-415b-96d7-a5fe7bf297bd
  3. i am not able to download any product from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am not able to download any product from the microsoft store: when i get the products loading appears then it ends and nothing happensplease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-any-product-from-the/9ac2f389-02a5-415b-96d7-a5fe7bf297bd
  4. Hey Microsoft i am not able to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Microsoft i am not able to download: When I try to download the free minecraft launcher it shows retry but when I donwload something else like the feedpack and xbox it completely worked i even tried reinstalling the store and i cant sign in to xbox now it just flashesI want to play the game so bad i even bought...
  5. Hey Microsoft i am not able to download

Hey Microsoft i am not able to download: When I try to download the free minecraft launcher it shows retry but when I donwload something else like the feedpack and xbox it completely worked i even tried reinstalling the store and i cant sign in to xbox now it just flashesI want to play the game so bad i even bought...
  6. I am not able to download Microsoft store.

I am not able to download Microsoft store.: I am not able to download Microsoft store on windows 11 I tried everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-microsoft-store/4b4c2ed1-4878-4a66-b66a-dbafb67c2ef2
  7. I am not able to download Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to download Microsoft store.: I am not able to download Microsoft store on windows 11 I tried everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-microsoft-store/4b4c2ed1-4878-4a66-b66a-dbafb67c2ef2
  8. i am not able to install applications from Microsoft store and i am also not able to update

in Windows 10 Customization
    i am not able to install applications from Microsoft store and i am also not able to update: i am not able to install applications from Microsoft store and i am also not able to update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-install-applications-from/6efaf429-e5f4-47d0-a05b-e002badecb56
  9. I am not able install any apps from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am not able install any apps from Microsoft store: I am not able to install any app from Microsoft store and this happen after windows 10 recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-install-any-apps-from-microsoft/99ac8567-ab20-4986-8360-c028cee503f2
  10. I am no longer able to download any document from the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am no longer able to download any document from the internet: I am n longer able to download any document from the internet The message I get is 'Your …..[name of document] contained a virus and was deleted' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download/6d749a4d-44f5-4415-a16c-ba376a8283c3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can someone be able to download any app on windows 8.1 microsoft lumia 535 after february 1