Windows 10: i am not able to eject my DVD from my pc even after trying ejecting from evry possible way...

Discus and support i am not able to eject my DVD from my pc even after trying ejecting from evry possible way... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the DVD disk is not coming out even after trying each way out . The disk management shows it is I/O error. how shall I eject it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bhawna sharma#B, Apr 19, 2019.

1. i am not able to eject my DVD from my pc even after trying ejecting from evry possible way...

the DVD disk is not coming out even after trying each way out . The disk management shows it is I/O error.

how shall I eject it?

:)

bhawna sharma#B, Apr 19, 2019

2. Eject CD

Hi SavannaGray,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

To eject your CD, I suggest you to shut down your PC, then power on it and press the button to eject your DVD.

StefanoTamiotti, Apr 19, 2019
  3. DVD Eject unsuccessful

I inserted a DVD to load scanner software and when I ejected to retrieve the DVD

it ejected but without the DVD in place which appears to still be in the computer.

Thoughts on how to get the DVD out without hurting computer.

RICHARDROSSO, Apr 19, 2019
  4. i am not able to eject my DVD from my pc even after trying ejecting from evry possible way...

Missing Eject in "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" List

I use to be able to eject my USB drive via "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" with list as below:

- Open Devices and Printers
    - Eject Data Traveler 111
    - USB Drive (Di am not able to eject my DVD from my pc even after trying ejecting from evry possible way... :)
    - Eject My Passport Ultra
    - My Passport (Ei am not able to eject my DVD from my pc even after trying ejecting from evry possible way... :)

However recently the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" list seems corrupted and shows:

- Open Devices and Printers
    - USB Drive (Di am not able to eject my DVD from my pc even after trying ejecting from evry possible way... :)

- My Passport (Ei am not able to eject my DVD from my pc even after trying ejecting from evry possible way... :)

with { - USB Drive (Di am not able to eject my DVD from my pc even after trying ejecting from evry possible way... :) } and { - My Passport (Ei am not able to eject my DVD from my pc even after trying ejecting from evry possible way... :) } are grayed out.

Currently the only way for me is go to file explorer and right click the removable drive and click Eject.

Please help!

Tze Lin Wong, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

i am not able to eject my DVD from my pc even after trying ejecting from evry possible way...

1. i am not able to eject my DVD from my pc even after trying ejecting from evry possible way... - Similar Threads - able eject DVD

2. Hi, I accidentally ejected my graphics card from the eject option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I accidentally ejected my graphics card from the eject option.: Hi, I accidentally ejected my graphics card from the eject option whilst actually trying to eject a USB. Now I can't fix it even upon rebooting, and my system says that it cannot find a NVIDIA graphics card on my device. The NVIDIA control panel and the GeForce Experience App...
  3. Hi, I accidentally ejected my graphics card from the eject option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I accidentally ejected my graphics card from the eject option.: Hi, I accidentally ejected my graphics card from the eject option whilst actually trying to eject a USB. Now I can't fix it even upon rebooting, and my system says that it cannot find a NVIDIA graphics card on my device. The NVIDIA control panel and the GeForce Experience App...
  4. Why my Laptop auto eject DVD tray ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my Laptop auto eject DVD tray ?: While using the PC, I noticed that it randomly ejects DVDs. Even when the DVD is not inserted, the light blinks and the motor spins at any time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-auto-eject-dvd-tray/319f1b71-2a39-4306-b71a-e2000384bf3b
  5. Why my Laptop auto eject DVD tray ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my Laptop auto eject DVD tray ?: While using the PC, I noticed that it randomly ejects DVDs. Even when the DVD is not inserted, the light blinks and the motor spins at any time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-auto-eject-dvd-tray/319f1b71-2a39-4306-b71a-e2000384bf3b
  6. DVD drive not ejecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD drive not ejecting: I was watching video on friday night by inserting the dvd into my dvd player. It was my fav old movie. But today I realised I have left that in dvd drive. Today i thought to get it outside. But its not ejecting for some good reason....
  7. Getting a dvd to eject

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a dvd to eject: I put in a dvd and now I am unable to get it to eject, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-a-dvd-to-eject/a1f9197e-dbe8-4911-8463-0b1366dedc29
  8. i cant eject my disc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant eject my disc: the button on the side of my computer wont work, so ive been trying to eject the disc digitally. I have looked at every page on google, and they say "go to files, and click on 'my computer' or 'my pc' then right click 'disc' or 'cd rom' and click eject." but when I click "my...
  9. I need heip on how to eject out dvd from the disc player

I need heip on how to eject out dvd from the disc player: Please I need help on how to remove dvd disc from from my device. Technical support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-heip-on-how-to-eject-out-dvd-from-the-disc/95f3ef09-f08b-4389-9e8c-1a4387192ed4
  10. How to eject HFS-formatted drive from PC

How to eject HFS-formatted drive from PC: I have plugged an HFS-formatted drive into my pc. With HFS Explorer I can access the data on the Mac-formatted drive, but I cannot find a way to eject the HFS-formatted drive since it does not show up at all in "This PC." How can I eject this drive properly? Possibly via...