Windows 10: I am not able to enable the cellular option on my window 10 laptop

Discus and support I am not able to enable the cellular option on my window 10 laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello All, I am wireless engineer working with cellular devices, I am trying to enable the cellular device and use the data from the device but If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tgowda, Aug 5, 2020.

1. tgowda Win User

I am not able to enable the cellular option on my window 10 laptop

Hello All,

I am wireless engineer working with cellular devices, I am trying to enable the cellular device and use the data from the device but If I click on cellular I don't see anything happening.

I am not able to enable the cellular option on my window 10 laptop 495170cd-b237-46b9-913a-587f5910ef76?upload=true.png

When I go through the settings, I see that I am not able to enable the cellular option on my window 10 laptop d94ea5ae-5c2d-412e-842c-7cc6d65bf1ed?upload=true.png

I need help to enable it. My company confirmed that they have not disabled any of these options.

:)

tgowda, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Marufuu20 Win User

There is no cellular option in my laptop

There is no cellular option on my laptop, how do I bring it, but the laptop is not working on the SIM sim, I think if you can turn on the cellular option it will work all the time. I have installed many drivers today, but the cellular option does not work.i
    use win 10 64 bit,,,

Marufuu20, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Cellular option missing from Action Center Windows 10

Hello,

The issue might cause it the Adapter for Cellular data is disabled. I suggest you to enable from Control Panel by following the steps below and check.

• Right Click on Start button and select
      Control Panel
    • Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    • In the left pane, click on Change adapter settings.
    • Right click on the Network (Cellular Data) and select Enable.
    • Provide the Administrator password if prompted and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 5, 2020
  4. I am not able to enable the cellular option on my window 10 laptop

Cellular Option Is not available

I have my Asus Laptop with Windows 10 (Version 1809) installed in it. I want to use mobile data in my laptop but cellular option is not available. What should I do now? Suggest me something.

RishabhSaini_553, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

I am not able to enable the cellular option on my window 10 laptop

1. I am not able to enable the cellular option on my window 10 laptop - Similar Threads - able enable cellular

2. I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find a cellular option on my laptop: I cant find celluler option on my laptop and i dont know how to use a sim card with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-a-cellular-option-on-my-laptop/2124ff9b-6197-4f1f-8a00-99b21fcbb9c2
  3. I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find a cellular option on my laptop: I cant find celluler option on my laptop and i dont know how to use a sim card with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-a-cellular-option-on-my-laptop/2124ff9b-6197-4f1f-8a00-99b21fcbb9c2
  4. How to enable Cellular option in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Cellular option in Windows 11/10: [IMG]In Windows 11/10, there is a dedicated Cellular feature to connect to a cellular data network. Now, if your device has eSIM or a SIM card in it or you have an external cellular device with a SIM card in it, then you can turn on or enable the Cellular option in Windows...
  5. I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop: Hi,I recently heard that windows 8.1 was going out of support so i downloaded the installation assistent for windows 10 , It worked perfectly fine until when it was on "Updating your PC " then it said failed to install windows 10 .how can I fix this ?kind regards...
  6. I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop: Hi,I recently heard that windows 8.1 was going out of support so i downloaded the installation assistent for windows 10 , It worked perfectly fine until when it was on "Updating your PC " then it said failed to install windows 10 .how can I fix this ?kind regards...
  7. I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. i am not able to open advanced options and also i am not able to enable my Windows Recovery...

i am not able to open advanced options and also i am not able to enable my Windows Recovery...: hi guys, i am not able to open the recovery option, I tried crashing my pc 3 times, but that option still didn't appear, I tried to fixboot, but access is denied. I am hopeless, I don't wanna re-image my computer !!! please help me ASAP!!! please!!!!...
  9. I am not able to enable windows update

I am not able to enable windows update: I am facing issues with Microsoft store I am trying to download something It says I have windows update disabled and I am not able to download any thing and check for updates please help me out I have 3 videos zipped please see it and help me out link =...
  10. There is no cellular option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is no cellular option in my laptop: There is no cellular option on my laptop, how do I bring it, but the laptop is not working on the SIM sim, I think if you can turn on the cellular option it will work all the time. I have installed many drivers today, but the cellular option does not work.i use win 10 64...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cellular missing

2. no have callular my laptop

3. Cellular option not showing in control panel on windows 10 pro