Windows 10: i am not able to enable windows defender. so can you find me the way to make it enable

Discus and support i am not able to enable windows defender. so can you find me the way to make it enable in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-enable-windows-defender-so-can/b606acd9-b3a3-4579-b37f-015636d3e544" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MousumiBoro, Jul 20, 2019.

1. i am not able to enable windows defender. so can you find me the way to make it enable

so please

:)

MousumiBoro, Jul 20, 2019

2. i can not enable my windows defender

Windows Defender cannot be enabled when another anti-virus is installed. Like Bruce suggested, use the McAfee removal tool which will remove
    all remnants and you should be able to enable and use Windows Defender.

Tornado Mitr, Jul 20, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    I want to enable Windows Defender

Hello,

This issue might be caused by system conflict. For us to know more, please answer the following:

• Can you provide us the result of SFC?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Also, we suggest checking this article to know more on how to enable Windows Defender.

Get back to us and keep us updated.

John Fer, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

i am not able to enable windows defender. so can you find me the way to make it enable

Windows defender is not going to enable manually....

Hi,

Windows Defender Antivirus works help protect your device by scanning for malicious or unwanted software and uses real-time protection to scan everything you download or run on your device. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• What is the exact error message you received?
    • Are you able to use Windows Defender before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to turn on/off Windows Defender.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

i am not able to enable windows defender. so can you find me the way to make it enable

1. i am not able to enable windows defender. so can you find me the way to make it enable - Similar Threads - able enable defender

2. Not able to enable windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not able to enable windows defender: Not able to enable windows defender. Tried all the solutions provided in comments and community. Still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/not-able-to-enable-windows-defender/1700e846-8d43-4f68-ad15-e433f1e1cfdc
  3. Windows Security/ Defender is disabled and I am unable to enable it

Windows Security/ Defender is disabled and I am unable to enable it: Hi All, Just yesterday I was trying to install a free word editing software. While installing it asked me to turn off real time protection and cloud based protection under Virus and threat protection. I did so and later it asked me to run a patch file which again I...
  4. i am not able to open advanced options and also i am not able to enable my Windows Recovery...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am not able to open advanced options and also i am not able to enable my Windows Recovery...: hi guys, i am not able to open the recovery option, I tried crashing my pc 3 times, but that option still didn't appear, I tried to fixboot, but access is denied. I am hopeless, I don't wanna re-image my computer !!! please help me ASAP!!! please!!!!...
  5. I am not able to enable windows update

I am not able to enable windows update: I am facing issues with Microsoft store I am trying to download something It says I have windows update disabled and I am not able to download any thing and check for updates please help me out I have 3 videos zipped please see it and help me out link =...
  6. Don't work windows defender I can not to enable

Don't work windows defender I can not to enable: I can not to enable windows defender dont work firewall nor security center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-work-windows-defender-i-can-not-to-enable/4e5ed153-2b4c-4ea7-9556-4d406aa71f64
  7. How to enable windows defender

How to enable windows defender: Hello I bought a new laptop that came with Webroot antivirus. I do not like this program and want to use the default Windows Defender, but I do not see an option to change it back, or uninstall the other program. They both are present in the settings, but windows defender...
  8. enable cookies, but I am not able to find Tools

in Windows 10 Customization
    enable cookies, but I am not able to find Tools: I tried to follow instruction, but not able to find Tools they say to go there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-cookies-but-i-am-not-able-to-find-tools/6391ed33-1c9f-43bc-94ff-fa6d4641b7fd
  9. Bitlock not able to Enable

Bitlock not able to Enable: Hi , we have win 10 enterprise Edition . The OS installed through UEFI mode after that i power on the machine . It won't ask the Bitlocker Pin .so i thought i would ask the next logon. i restarted again then also not asking not able to activation manually also. Do the...
  10. Windows Defender is not enabled

Windows Defender is not enabled: I have Win 8.1 OS, my Windows Defender is not working. Virus Protection: Windows defender is turned off and is currently being managed by your system administrator. Spyware and unwanted software Protection Windows defender is turned off and is currently being managed by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not able to locate windows defender