Windows 10: I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop

Discus and support I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I recently heard that windows 8.1 was going out of support so i downloaded the installation assistent for windows 10 , It worked perfectly fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by paarthsandilya, Aug 11, 2022.

1. I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop

Hi,I recently heard that windows 8.1 was going out of support so i downloaded the installation assistent for windows 10 , It worked perfectly fine until when it was on "Updating your PC " then it said failed to install windows 10 .how can I fix this ?kind regards

:)

paarthsandilya, Aug 11, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 11, 2022
  4. CK011885 Win User

I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop

1. I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop - Similar Threads - able install laptop

2. I am not able to switch on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to switch on my laptop: I am not able to switch on my pc after some changes in my pc by one of the Microsoft support assistant. Its showing stop code as page fault in nonpaged area...
  3. I am not able to switch on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to switch on my laptop: I am not able to switch on my pc after some changes in my pc by one of the Microsoft support assistant. Its showing stop code as page fault in nonpaged area...
  4. I am not able to log in to my laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am not able to log in to my laptop.: I am not able to log in to my laptop after I removed my pin. My password seems to be changed and I had not set up my Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-log-in-to-my-laptop/09f8301a-3d8e-4297-b516-d25027621e10
  5. I am not able to log in to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to log in to my laptop.: I am not able to log in to my laptop after I removed my pin. My password seems to be changed and I had not set up my Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-log-in-to-my-laptop/09f8301a-3d8e-4297-b516-d25027621e10
  6. I am not able to log in to my laptop.

7. I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop: Hi,I recently heard that windows 8.1 was going out of support so i downloaded the installation assistent for windows 10 , It worked perfectly fine until when it was on "Updating your PC " then it said failed to install windows 10 .how can I fix this ?kind regards...
  8. I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop

I am not able to install windows 10 on my laptop: Hi,I recently heard that windows 8.1 was going out of support so i downloaded the installation assistent for windows 10 , It worked perfectly fine until when it was on "Updating your PC " then it said failed to install windows 10 .how can I fix this ?kind regards...
  9. I am not able to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am not able to reset my laptop: I am not able to reset windows 10 in my laptop after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-reset-my-laptop/afd1334d-25d3-47f4-aca0-be688975d60c
  10. I am not able to install Brackets in my Device Windows 10

I am not able to install Brackets in my Device Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Whenever I try to Install Brackets, request for Update comes, then I try to update it but it doesn't get solved. So that even after updating, after each check it says that I need to update the same stuff again. Thanks in advance...