Windows 10: I am not able to login in PC after new windows 11 update

Discus and support I am not able to login in PC after new windows 11 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A new BIOS update was installed on my PC due to which some security settings changed. And hence I was not able to use my pin to login. But now I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shanuj Pandey, Jun 9, 2023.

1. I am not able to login in PC after new windows 11 update

A new BIOS update was installed on my PC due to which some security settings changed. And hence I was not able to use my pin to login. But now I don't remember my password. Can anybody please help me with this?

:)

Shanuj Pandey, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 9, 2023
  4. I am not able to login in PC after new windows 11 update

Unable to login to the PC after updating to Windows 10 1903 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while logging in to the PC after installing the latest Windows update. I appreciate your time and effort in trying to resolve the issue by performing certain steps to login.

To understand the issue better, please respond to the questions below:

1. Is the PC connected to university network/domain network?
    2. Is the computer connected to the internet while you are trying to login to your computer?

If you are not connected to internet, please connect an Ethernet cable to the PC and then try logging.

However, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Try booting the PC in to safe mode and check if you are able to login. Refer the article

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the issue persists, please try the next method.

Method 2:

Since you are unable to login, I would suggest you to try rolling back the update and check. Refer the section
    Go back to your previous version of Windows in the article
    Recovery options in Windows 10

In addition, you can also try resetting the password for the university account and check if you are able to login. In order to reset the password please get in touch with the university.

If the issue persist, please get back to us with the result of troubleshooting steps to assist you further with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

I am not able to login in PC after new windows 11 update

1. I am not able to login in PC after new windows 11 update - Similar Threads - able login update

2. I am not able to login in Laptop after new windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to login in Laptop after new windows 11 update: I was trying to open my laptop and enter my password, but I can't even click sign in, when I try to click on sign in it just say "just a moment" and then back to sign in. I already trying to enter safe mode but it just go back to sign in screen. Can you help me with this?...
  3. I am not able to login in Laptop after new windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to login in Laptop after new windows 11 update: I was trying to open my laptop and enter my password, but I can't even click sign in, when I try to click on sign in it just say "just a moment" and then back to sign in. I already trying to enter safe mode but it just go back to sign in screen. Can you help me with this?...
  4. I am not able to login in PC after new windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to login in PC after new windows 11 update: A new BIOS update was installed on my PC due to which some security settings changed. And hence I was not able to use my pin to login. But now I don't remember my password. Can anybody please help me with this?...
  5. Am I able to run windows 11?

Am I able to run windows 11?: So wanted to upgrade to windows 11 not really sure if I am able to though. any help would be appericated https://gyazo.com/8b24d45e8ab5b535826912ff8d821092 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-i-able-to-run-windows-11/22e5059e-16f0-4661-b552-dd552ad78443
  6. I am not able to download Windows 11

I am not able to download Windows 11: This pops up The processors is not currently supported for Windows 11. Do I need to get another labtop?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-windows-11/78443aca-14b0-47ad-b042-7b3565d69ce1
  7. After a recent update I am Not able to login to my system even after it recognizes my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a recent update I am Not able to login to my system even after it recognizes my...: Not able to login to my system with Windows 11 after a recent update. My fingerprint is accepted, still asking for a PINI see this message: "Your PIN is required to sign in" which I have never used in past two years as it was disableddue to my work account policy I also don't...
  8. After a recent update I am Not able to login to my system even after it recognizes my...

After a recent update I am Not able to login to my system even after it recognizes my...: Not able to login to my system with Windows 11 after a recent update. My fingerprint is accepted, still asking for a PINI see this message: "Your PIN is required to sign in" which I have never used in past two years as it was disableddue to my work account policy I also don't...
  9. I am not able to login in my wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not able to login in my wifi: Last month I have setup wifi in windows 10 but somehow i forget password of wifi and can't remember it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-login-in-my-wifi/f08355dd-0897-4e43-893b-1766a79fde94
  10. Not able to login in my windows 10 after new update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to login in my windows 10 after new update: Hi Team, I am not able to login my account through password on lock screen but same id and password i am able to login on browser but in windows 10 account on lock screen. Only asking for PIN and PIN i already forget. Even i am not getting option of another login button....