Windows 10: I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC

Discus and support I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am not able to open GTA 5. It is saying the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b Click ok to close the application my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AkshithN, Aug 24, 2020.

1. AkshithN Win User

I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC

i am not able to open GTA 5. It is saying the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b Click ok to close the application

my system specifications:

processsor: IntelR coreTM i5-2410M

CPU@2.30GHz 2,30GHz

installed memoryRAM:6 GB

system type:64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

:)

AkshithN, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 24, 2020
  3. gta 5 xbox 360 digital download

• bra
    • jag vill ha gta5
    • för at jag gillar gta 5

HirabidHirabidian, Aug 24, 2020
  4. I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC

GTA 5 INSTALLATION

Hello

I want to ask that is there any way to pause the installation of gta 5 as it is taking 30 min. to install 1% of game ( 0.30 hrs.× 100 =50 hours)

Please suggest me a way to pause the installation as it is totally impossible to keep my PC turn on for 50 hrs.

The size of setup of the game is nearly about 38 GB.

Avi aVi Avi, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC

1. I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC - Similar Threads - able open GTA

2. Gta 5 not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5 not opening: Hello,so i downgraded from win 11 to win 10,and cause i am using gta v with mods,one of them requires spech pack,so i can talk,after installing it game stopped working,it says suspended in task manager and terminated in resource monitor,i teyed going back to win 11 but didnt...
  3. Gta 5 not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gta 5 not opening: Hello,so i downgraded from win 11 to win 10,and cause i am using gta v with mods,one of them requires spech pack,so i can talk,after installing it game stopped working,it says suspended in task manager and terminated in resource monitor,i teyed going back to win 11 but didnt...
  4. Gta 5 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  5. Gta 5 on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  6. Can my pc able to run GTA 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my pc able to run GTA 5: intelr coretm i5-4210u cpu @ 1.70ghz 2.40 ghz,64-bit operating system, x64-based processor,4gb ram can run gta 5 smoothly? I have no graphics card . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-pc-able-to-run-gta-5/7dbda3b6-666a-4bb6-8a8d-ac75dee1876e
  7. Will Gta 5 work in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Gta 5 work in my pc: Hi i wanted to ask that will gta 5 work in my pc I few weeks ago played gta 4 but it was very dull And i means my first review on gta 4 was very good gameplay but still it didn't gave a feeling like playing a gta game I am sorry if some one gets hurt by this sorry....
  8. GTA 5 lagging in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 lagging in my pc: GTA 5 is so much lagging in my pc .I can't play. How to fix it. My pc spec's: Intel core i5 4gb ram AMD Radeon Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-5-lagging-in-my-pc/ead4e3aa-22db-4ab0-ab76-dadc5778edb9
  9. Will i be able to play GTA 5 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will i be able to play GTA 5 on my laptop: My laptop is a Dell Windows 10, Core I5, 7th gen. My pc has a total sotrage compacity of 916GB and so far have left 815GB. My processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70GHz My installed memory (RAM) 8.00GB (7.90 GB usable) System type: 64-bit...
  10. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093