Windows 10: I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. 0xc3360190

Discus and support I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. 0xc3360190 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. I don't want a refund I just want to play the videos that are on my account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by iamkendria.com, Jun 21, 2020.

1. I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. 0xc3360190

I am not able to play my videos that I ordered.

I don't want a refund I just want to play the videos that are on my account.

:)

iamkendria.com, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Unable to play videos recorded with Surface Pro 4

Hello Chad,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums

• Which video player are you playing the videos?

• Is this specific to particular video or all the videos?
    In order to help you better, I would suggest you to play the file on another video player and check if you are able to video. Also check if you are able to play on another device.

Based on the results, we can assist you appropriately.

Arul_D, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jun 21, 2020
  4. I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. 0xc3360190

videos from Sony handycam to Dropbox

Hi Richard,

• Is this issue specific to Sony Handycam videos?
    • Are you able to play other videos in your system?
    • Did you try playing these videos in another Computer?
    In order to update the video driver, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

a) Press Windows +X keys on the keyboard.

b) Select Device Manager.

c) Find and double-click on Display Adapter.

d) Below you find driver for Graphics, right-click and
    Update driver software.

e) Follow the onscreen instructions to update the display drivers.

Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. 0xc3360190

1. I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. 0xc3360190 - Similar Threads - able play videos

2. I am not able to play video on my 'HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to play video on my 'HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs1: Getting Error or Notice Like this in Video player "Notice, current graphic card is [ IntelR UHD Graphics 620 ].Your device has another card with more hardware resource, just check the card settings....
  3. I am not able to play video on my 'HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to play video on my 'HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs1: Getting Error or Notice Like this in Video player "Notice, current graphic card is [ IntelR UHD Graphics 620 ].Your device has another card with more hardware resource, just check the card settings....
  4. why I am not able to play videos in telegram and particular sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why I am not able to play videos in telegram and particular sites: Whenever I used to play any video that is bigger than 19 minutes on telegram , it only shows buffering , video cant be played on telegram and also on several sites same conditions occurs. Even though I had super fast network connection ,videos cant be played...
  5. why I am not able to play videos in telegram and particular sites

why I am not able to play videos in telegram and particular sites: Whenever I used to play any video that is bigger than 19 minutes on telegram , it only shows buffering , video cant be played on telegram and also on several sites same conditions occurs. Even though I had super fast network connection ,videos cant be played...
  6. I am not able to record videos with Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to record videos with Xbox game bar: So I'm facing problem with recording videos in Xbox game bar. I tried every possible solution like checking registries, settings, restarting services, troubleshooting. And those didn't solve my problem and I even checked web articles and Microsoft articles also. Please help...
  7. I am not able to record videos with Xbox game bar

I am not able to record videos with Xbox game bar: So I'm facing problem with recording videos in Xbox game bar. I tried every possible solution like checking registries, settings, restarting services, troubleshooting. And those didn't solve my problem and I even checked web articles and Microsoft articles also. Please help...
  8. i i am not able to record video .

i i am not able to record video .: hi i am not able to record video in my laptop which is ACER-ASPIRE-3. I RELLY DONT NO WHAT HAPPENED.IT IS JUST 1 YEAR TAKEN THE LAPTOP AND I AM FACING THE ISSUE. PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO RECORD VIDEO FOR MY YOUTUBE CARRIER PLS HELP ME IN SOLVING THIS .. I AM...
  9. i want to play series of shorty videos in same order everytime

i want to play series of shorty videos in same order everytime: in window 10 media player my videos are backward aFTER PLAYING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-series-of-shorty-videos-in-same/9d5ed19a-81be-443b-bb50-05e37728a3c4
  10. Why am I not able to play local video files on windows 10 with video output?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I not able to play local video files on windows 10 with video output?: Hey guys I am facing this weird issue for the past few months whenever I try to play a video using VLC or windows default video player I only hear the sound the video doesn't display at all not to mention I can perfectly play online videos without any hassle I have this issue...