Windows 10: I am not able to print PDFs only.

Discus and support I am not able to print PDFs only. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not able to print PDFs only, it will only print first couple of pages then says printer error? There is nothing wrong with the printer. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MalyndaNowell, Jun 25, 2019.

1. I am not able to print PDFs only.

I am not able to print PDFs only, it will only print first couple of pages then says printer error? There is nothing wrong with the printer. Any suggestions please.

:)

MalyndaNowell, Jun 25, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jun 25, 2019
  4. I am not able to print PDFs only.

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

I am not able to print PDFs only.

1. I am not able to print PDFs only. - Similar Threads - able print PDFs

2. Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...: I have tried everything. Do I have to reinstall my driver. I found there is an option to change in the printer properties>device settings>automatic duplex unit.But I cannot install this one . Automatic duplex unit install option is greyed out. I hope anyone can help....
  3. Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...: I have tried everything. Do I have to reinstall my driver. I found there is an option to change in the printer properties>device settings>automatic duplex unit.But I cannot install this one . Automatic duplex unit install option is greyed out. I hope anyone can help....
  4. Suddenly I am not able to print through any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly I am not able to print through any app: Suddenly I am not able to print through any app. Neither Office, Wordpad, Images app, etc. Not with my physical printer, nor with ADOBE pdf, nor with Microsoft Print to PDF, etc. The error I receive is either "we can not print because there is no installed printer" and it is!...
  5. Suddenly I am not able to print through any app

Suddenly I am not able to print through any app: Suddenly I am not able to print through any app. Neither Office, Wordpad, Images app, etc. Not with my physical printer, nor with ADOBE pdf, nor with Microsoft Print to PDF, etc. The error I receive is either "we can not print because there is no installed printer" and it is!...
  6. How am I able to print downloaded pdf files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I able to print downloaded pdf files?: How am I able to print downloaded pdf files. I used to be able to, but now it just say's save or cancel after I get the pdf file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-am-i-able-to-print-downloaded-pdf-files/8629abbb-04a2-404c-9fa4-fc34fe59e076
  7. How am I able to print downloaded pdf files?

How am I able to print downloaded pdf files?: How am I able to print downloaded pdf files. I used to be able to, but now it just say's save or cancel after I get the pdf file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-am-i-able-to-print-downloaded-pdf-files/8629abbb-04a2-404c-9fa4-fc34fe59e076
  8. Printing PDFs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing PDFs: All of a sudden I can't print any PDF files clearly. Other documents such as Word documents print just fine. Does anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-pdfs/711417c5-ab1a-4aad-a494-4f784934c15c
  9. I am able to access internet only in safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am able to access internet only in safe mode: I am having Windows 10. Recently I am able to access the internet only in the safe mode. On checking the updates for windows, I found the following screen. Can someone help? Even "Fix Issues" do not help.[ATTACH]...
  10. Firefox hangs a LOT on printing (PDFs)

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox hangs a LOT on printing (PDFs): I am using the latest Firefox 64 Quantum, V. 67, but I think this problem goes back to earlier releases. I save off a lot of webpages and forum posts by printing to PDF using Adobe Acrobat. I never have issues wiht Acrobat with any other programs. But with Firefox, it often...