Windows 10: I am not able to RE-download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Discus and support I am not able to RE-download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am a owner of Minecraft Java Edition AND The Windows 10 Edition, my issue is that I would like to RE-download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IjazMF, Jul 7, 2019.

1. IjazMF Win User

I am not able to RE-download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Hello I am a owner of Minecraft Java Edition AND The Windows 10 Edition, my issue is that I would like to RE-download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but am not able to, I bought Java Edition when it included the Windows 10 Edition for free. I try to redeem my code which I think already used to download Windows 10 Edition once on an old PC of mine but would like to re-download it again on my new PC if anybody is willing to help me as I am clueless that would be greatly appreciated. Also if any Microsoft employees want to call, I am willing to setup a time.

:)

IjazMF, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jul 7, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Read more: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta | Blogging Windows

Kari, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

1. I am not able to RE-download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. - Similar Threads - able download Minecraft

2. Cannot re-download windows 10 edition Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot re-download windows 10 edition Minecraft: Hello, iv owned minecraft bedrock edition for a couple of years now, but uninstalled it to play cyberpunk for around 6 months. upon trying to reinstall it i cannot find it in my library, and I only have one Microsoft account. When i search the app on my computer there is...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Re-Download

Minecraft Windows 10 Re-Download: I claimed my free Minecraft windows 10 edition a while back and have since switched pc but when I got to the Microsoft store and go to purchased the game doesn't come up. I have also tried resetting the store using command prompt multiple times and it has never worked. I have...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not downloading: Recently Minecraft updated to 1.16.100. I did get the "Your version may soon not connect to multiplayer" HOWEVER, my device is capable to run it it says on the MS store that the minimum requirement is: Directx 11, and I have Directx 12.[ATTACH]...
  5. i can't re-download minecraft bedrock edition?!?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can't re-download minecraft bedrock edition?!?!: i got a new laptop but i can't download minecraft. Even when i go to my library i can't find it, and if i go to the game it self i still can't find it. if anyone is willing to help plz help...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition re-download

Minecraft Windows 10 edition re-download: Hello, I purchases Minecraft Java edition in January of 2018. I downloaded Java and Windows 10 vesion and enjoyed them both. I have a new laptop now and want to download again but can only find a way to download Java. I can't seem to find a way to get Windows 10 version...
  7. Re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10: I recently got a new pc and wanted to re-download Minecraft windows 10 on it. I had previously claimed the code from Mojang on June 14th 2019 on my old pc. When I go to the Microsoft store to install it, it says that I do not own Minecraft windows 10. Is there any way to fix...
  8. Need help re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I'm a Minecraft player who has been part of the community for a long time. I mainly played Minecraft Java Edition on my old computer and still do on my current/new one. I had got Minecraft Java Edition on a gift card when they also gave the Windows 10 Version of it for...
  9. Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.: I downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free with a code from Mojang because I had already owned Java Minecraft. However, I recently got a new laptop. I cannot re-download Minecraft through the Microsoft store as it does not show up in My Library and going to the...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 re-download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 re-download: I had originally obtained Minecraft windows 10 through the free promotion they were doing to owners of the original Java edition of Minecraft. Several years, and computers later and here I am now, searching for my copy of Minecraft and seeing a buy button where I expected a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to redownload minecraft windows 10

2. how to redownload minecraft

3. how can i redownload minecraft when i used a code

4. why cant i redownload minecraft,
  5. how do i redownload minecraft windows 10,
  6. redownload minecraft windows 10,
  7. redownload minecraft,
  8. minecraft not downloading windows 10,
  9. nu vot,
  10. uninstall mojang cache donload,
  11. why wont it let me redownload minecraft,