Windows 10: I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS IN MY EMAIL

Discus and support I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS IN MY EMAIL in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; WHY AM I NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS ON MY EMAIL AND HOW CAN I RECTIFY THIS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LuAnnBeaudrow, Jun 26, 2020.

1. I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS IN MY EMAIL

WHY AM I NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS ON MY EMAIL AND HOW CAN I RECTIFY THIS?

:)

LuAnnBeaudrow, Jun 26, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 26, 2020
  3. not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jun 26, 2020
  4. rlndcrn Win User

I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS IN MY EMAIL

Attaching a document from SkyDrive as to a Windows Phone email

OK...

I've never been able to do this. Here are the steps:

• Open a new outgoing email on my Windows phone
    • Choose the paperclip "Attach" icon
    • This opens up a window to "Choose Picture"
    • It does not allow me to choose documents from my SkyDrive
    I can go into SkyDrive and choose to share a document through email. However:

• this does not allow me to attach multiple documents, and
    • it does not allow me to attach a document when I'm responding to another email in an existing thread.
    These are real limitations.

Also, PDF documents are treated differently still. They are harder to attach.

I should be able to attach any document originating from an email.

Thanks. I hope that helps.

rlndcrn, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS IN MY EMAIL

1. I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS IN MY EMAIL - Similar Threads - ABLE RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS

2. not able to receive or send email on outlook 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not able to receive or send email on outlook 365: Have not been able to end or receive email on windows 10 for 3 days nowcan anyone help?Gmail works fine and so please if you send info send to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails!: Is there any problem with Gmail today? Because I don't receive gmails emails on my Phone? Please Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-my-gmail-is-not-working-i-am-not-able-to/8fbb01ca-d762-456e-8f88-17a5cc6b0c33
  4. Email not able to send or receive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email not able to send or receive: I have Win 7 & 10 on two different pc's. I use Win Live Mail for my e-mail client on both devices plus on my tablet. Out of the blue yesterday I was unable to send mail, then today I can neither send or receive through LM. I am an ATT customer and have been using Yahoo mail...
  5. I am no longer receiving emails from outside my orgnization.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am no longer receiving emails from outside my orgnization.: I am no longer receiving emails from outside my orgnization. Various clients are receiving messages that they cannot deliver their message. One included a message that said "451 relay not permitted". What can I do to fix this?...
  6. i am not receiving some emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am not receiving some emails: I need help as i have stopped receiving some emails but am receiving others? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-some-emails/ffc747d0-73d6-4395-84b1-bdd82cb8911f
  7. I have internet etc but able to receive or send emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have internet etc but able to receive or send emails: I have internet connection but am unable to send or receive emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-internet-etc-but-able-to-receive-or-send/bdfb0024-8b78-4437-b812-861bf0d1fcf9
  8. Why am I no longer able to see any attachments in my email?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why am I no longer able to see any attachments in my email?: Yes I have ensured it is synced, I can see the attachments on the app in my android but not on my laptop through the windows 10 Mail and Calendar app. I have tried everything possible, at least I think, and nothing is working! Please help....
  9. i am not receiving some emails from private domain emails

i am not receiving some emails from private domain emails: Hello and sorry if I am asking this question wrong, but I am not receiving emails from people who have private domain emails. I am getting them from people who have a Hotmail or gmail account etc, but not from people who have private email addresses. I do get some, for...
  10. I am not receiving emails on outlook on any of my devices

I am not receiving emails on outlook on any of my devices: We have stopped receiving emails to our work email address on outlook on our main computer and our work lap top from a week ago. can you help please. ?...