Windows 10: I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

Discus and support I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.earlier it was appearing but now it stopped showing. I have a corporate laptop which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shailendra goswami, Nov 29, 2022.

1. I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.earlier it was appearing but now it stopped showing. I have a corporate laptop which belongs to my organisationEarphone make- Oneplus Bullets Wireless Z2

:)

shailendra goswami, Nov 29, 2022

2. Battery Percentage Windows 10

It makes no sense to not have a battery percentage indicator on mouseover. Clicking on the icon to see the percentage leftover is an extra step I'd rather not take.

RyanColby1984, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Battery Percentage

I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?

If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the charging on while I'm busy working. Most of the time I am not even looking at the battery percentage. I want to propose an idea that just put an small notification when my battery is charged or just color code the battery from red to bright green.

tarkeshkhade, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Noor_Azam Win User

I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

Bluetooth Earphones Issue

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Glad to know that you were able to fix the issue. We truly appreciate for the details and, time and effort that you have taken to work on this issue.

However, there could be an issue with the drivers on the computer, where the drivers are getting conflicted and not recognizing the Bluetooth device properly and you are unable to hear the audio as it was supposed to, we will look into this for you.

• Could you please try using the Bluetooth device with a different computer and check if it works?

Please unplug the wired headphones and connect only the Bluetooth earphones and check if that makes any difference.

Please follow the below mentioned methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

As you are unable to see the Bluetooth headphones after pairing to the computer, I suggest you to run the Bluetooth troubleshooter from the settings. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot and run the Bluetooth troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, please follow method 2.

Method 2: update drivers.

The Bluetooth drivers could be out dated, hence un-pair the device from setting and update the Bluetooth drivers and check if that helps. Please refer the article

Update drives in Windows 10
    , expand Bluetooth device and follow the instruction from the above article.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

1. I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone. - Similar Threads - able battery percentage

2. I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.: I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.earlier it was appearing but now it stopped showing. I have a corporate laptop which belongs to my organisationEarphone make- Oneplus Bullets Wireless Z2...
  3. I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.: I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.earlier it was appearing but now it stopped showing. I have a corporate laptop which belongs to my organisationEarphone make- Oneplus Bullets Wireless Z2...
  4. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  5. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  6. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My bluetooth headphones won't show the battery percentage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth headphones won't show the battery percentage: This shows on my bluetooth/device, it was a headphone but this is what it shows how do the icon change to a headset? And the percentage won't show up. [ATTACH]...
  8. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY PERCENTAGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY PERCENTAGE: When I connect to Bluetooth headphones. It connects but not showing battery percentage... How can I fix this glitch. And also I am running October 2019 update OS.......
  9. [Feedback an Feature] It would be nice to be able to see the battery percentage without...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Feedback an Feature] It would be nice to be able to see the battery percentage without...: [ATTACH] Display the percentage next to the icon with the panel displayed in the app `Your Phone´ 09/25 - I add the Feedback Hub link. https://preview.redd.it/zvki8dsbvno31.jpg?width=304&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a39489963d10a60af470ba8dc70ef5181d1fca69 What will I...
  10. battery percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery percentage: after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage/c870e216-a100-4c31-ac0b-665f3b954b17