Windows 10: I am not able to sign in in Windows 10 with my microsoft account

Discus and support I am not able to sign in in Windows 10 with my microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I tried to add my microsoft account in Windows 10, I am unable to do that. When i clicked on Sign in with a microsoft account instead then mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rao Aayush Yadav, Jul 5, 2020.

1. I am not able to sign in in Windows 10 with my microsoft account

When I tried to add my microsoft account in Windows 10, I am unable to do that. When i clicked on Sign in with a microsoft account instead then mouse icon become loading icon but nothing opened. Then I tried to sign in microsoft store and clicked on account icon in store and then on sign in option then it shows two options:

a. Microsoft Account

b. Work or School Account

then i clicked on Microsoft Account and nothing happened

but when i clicked on Work or school account a window appears with sign in options but i am not having any work or school account so i am not able to sign in it.

Please help me that how can i sign in with microsoft personal account

Note: No account is signed in earlier

:)

Rao Aayush Yadav, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Can't sign in to windows with the same password by which I am able to sign in to my Microsoft account

Hi Anurag,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Microsoft account settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "windows using the same password", are you getting any error message when you enter the password?
    • Have you checked the issue while entering with a different keyboard?
    • Were you connected the computer to a internet connection while logging into the computer with Microsoft account?
    • When you say that "resetting the password.", have you tried to reset the password from Microsoft website?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to enter the password through different keyboard and through On-screen keyboard. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to try entering the password with a different password.

Step 2: I recommend you to check the internet connect of the computer and make sure that internet is available for the computer while enter the Microsoft password.

Step 3: I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft account and check if it helps.

How to reset your Microsoft account password:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-reset-your-microsoft-account-password

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with logging into Microsoft Account, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 5, 2020
  4. cw84 Win User

I am not able to sign in in Windows 10 with my microsoft account

Cannot sign in to Microsoft Account (Cortana) using Win10

I've just upgraded to Win10, and I am trying to sign into my Microsoft Account in order to use Cortana, however I am caught in a loop and it won't accept my credentials.

The credentials are definitely right, verified by accessing the Microsoft account via https://account.microsoft.com. Also, if I type my credentials incorrectly when trying to sign in on my PC I am told the credentials are wrong - therefore I can be certain that the authentication process is taking place.

Steps are as follows:

• Start
    • Type "Your Account"
    • Enter
    • Scroll down on the Setting window
    • "Add a Microsoft account"
    • Enter email and password (for Microsoft account)
    • Sign in

Nothing happens. I am returned to the previous screen and not logged in.

The same is true when I place my cursor in the bottom left hand corner search bar. I am asked to sign in to be able to use Cortana, the dialogues about getting you to sign in just go round in a loop after I've entered my credentials.

cw84, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

I am not able to sign in in Windows 10 with my microsoft account

1. I am not able to sign in in Windows 10 with my microsoft account - Similar Threads - able sign microsoft

2. I am not able to sign in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to sign in my pc: I have my new pc I have forgot to set password for login now only sign in option is coming but when I click on sign in it is not logging kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sign-in-my-pc/9714f064-c38f-49e7-9391-c1ba9096bba2
  3. I am not able to sign in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to sign in my pc: I have my new pc I have forgot to set password for login now only sign in option is coming but when I click on sign in it is not logging kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sign-in-my-pc/9714f064-c38f-49e7-9391-c1ba9096bba2
  4. I am not able to Sign-in my original Windows 11 account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to Sign-in my original Windows 11 account.: I am not to sign in my original Windows 11 account. Password is just not working and though its 100% correct.Its saying "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. CLick to setup pin again".But I even though I click nothing is happening. I am stuck now. When I try to...
  5. I am not able to Sign-in my original Windows 11 account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to Sign-in my original Windows 11 account.: I am not to sign in my original Windows 11 account. Password is just not working and though its 100% correct.Its saying "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. CLick to setup pin again".But I even though I click nothing is happening. I am stuck now. When I try to...
  6. Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...: Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to sign in on my micrsoft account in my device's with windows. Kindly help please....
  7. Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...: Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to sign in on my micrsoft account in my device's with windows. Kindly help please....
  8. Not able to sign in to my microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to sign in to my microsoft account: So this problem has been happening since somewhere in the beginning of January when microsoft locked my old account. I had to remove my account of the computer and make a new one, this account is that said new one. After I did it I made a local account and I tried to add my...
  9. If I factory reset my computer, will I be able to sign in with the Microsoft account I am...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If I factory reset my computer, will I be able to sign in with the Microsoft account I am...: I have to reset my computer as I have 0 access to any sort of administrator account on this device, and cannot get it back. I have backed up literally every file I own on here, but I only have 1 email address. Will this affect my ability to make a new Microsoft account with...
  10. Not able to sign in to Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to sign in to Microsoft account: I had a new hard drive on my laptop installed. For some reason, I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on the laptop. It asks for name and password. It asks for Password again so I can sign in each time to use my laptop. Right now, anyone can access my laptop because the...