Windows 10: i am not able to type in windows search

Discus and support i am not able to type in windows search in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i am facing the problem in typing in windows search i am not able to type everything or search for apps. i am searching in internet but i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sivanandapvs, Apr 17, 2020.

1. i am not able to type in windows search

i am facing the problem in typing in windows search i am not able to type everything or search for apps. i am searching in internet but i get irrelevant responce....

i am not able to type in windows search 70a223fc-a777-44e2-8403-f4934acfb427?upload=true.jpg

:)

sivanandapvs, Apr 17, 2020
  2. John Ado Win User
    John Ado, Apr 17, 2020
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Apr 17, 2020
  4. i am not able to type in windows search

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

i am not able to type in windows search

1. i am not able to type in windows search - Similar Threads - able type search

2. I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows: Please help me! I used a batch file to optimize Windows, and now I can't type in the search boxes. I've tried searching for the files again, and I found these registry entries: reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search" /v "AllowCortana" /t REG_DWORD /d...
  3. I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows: Please help me! I used a batch file to optimize Windows, and now I can't type in the search boxes. I've tried searching for the files again, and I found these registry entries: reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search" /v "AllowCortana" /t REG_DWORD /d...
  4. I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I am not able to type in the search bar since the last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not able to type in the search bar since the last Windows 10 update: I am not able to type in the search bar since the last Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-type-in-the-search-bar-since-the/424f7662-3805-49f6-be9a-a23fc3740f8a
  6. I am not able to type in the search bar since the last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to type in the search bar since the last Windows 10 update: I am not able to type in the search bar since the last Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-type-in-the-search-bar-since-the/424f7662-3805-49f6-be9a-a23fc3740f8a
  7. I am not able to type in the search bar since the last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I am not able to use windows 10 search.

in Cortana
    I am not able to use windows 10 search.: Whenever I click on it it expands, starts loading, then stops. When I type in anything nothing happens. This happened a few days after I got my computer and it was working fine before....
  9. NOT ABLE TO TYPE IN SEARCH BAR!

in Cortana
    NOT ABLE TO TYPE IN SEARCH BAR!: I've been trying to fix this issue for quite some time now. I've tried a bajillion videos and even official solutions FROM the Microsoft Forums, but my search bar still won't take any inputs from my keyboard. If you're thinking, Yes, my keyboard works everywhere else, just...
  10. search as i am typing in file explorer ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    search as i am typing in file explorer ?: is there an option to select which allows me to search the file explorer as soon as i start typing ? Right now i have to press enter everytime i type something. This restricts me from seeing partially matched search results. submitted by /u/dante69007 [link] [comments]...