Windows 10: I am not able to update Samsung USB driver on my device

Discus and support I am not able to update Samsung USB driver on my device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to connect my Samsung Android device Galaxy S7 to my Windows 10 laptop. But it is not getting connected. When trying to update the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Prachi Joshi, Feb 11, 2020.

1. I am not able to update Samsung USB driver on my device

Hi,

I am trying to connect my Samsung Android device Galaxy S7 to my Windows 10 laptop. But it is not getting connected. When trying to update the driver, I cannot do that either. Can you please help?

:)

Prachi Joshi, Feb 11, 2020
  2. KenBombik Win User

USB HDD driver??

Running HP ENVY 750-514 with Windows 10. Internal drive bays are full so am trying to use an external SATA 200Mb Samsung SP2004C drive connected through a USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Adapter (drive has some old data I want to transfer). The drive is recognized
    in ControlPanelDevices but doesn't list in Windows Explorer, therefore it's not accessible.

Device properties list the device as SAMSUNG SP2004C SCSI Disk Device, and list driver details as using DISK.SYS, EhStorClass.sys, or partmgr.sys. But SCSI?? It's a SATA device??

Another drive connected through USB is recognized as Seagate FreeAgent USB Device, and list driver details as using the same three files.

Anyone suggestions please? Thanks.

KenBombik, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

I am not able to update Samsung USB driver on my device

USB 2 devices not reading after win 10 upgrade, latest INF driver installed.

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to update the USB Drivers.

Try updating the latest USB devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the USB drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the USB driver.

c. Right-click on the USB and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

I am not able to update Samsung USB driver on my device

1. I am not able to update Samsung USB driver on my device - Similar Threads - able update Samsung

2. I am not able to update my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to update my device: I am using windows 10 on my laptop and from last 1 year I am not able to update my device to Windows 10 22H2.I am so frustrated with my several tries. Please tell me a way if I can Update my device. by the way I have not activated Windows....
  3. I am not able to update my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to update my device: I am using windows 10 on my laptop and from last 1 year I am not able to update my device to Windows 10 22H2.I am so frustrated with my several tries. Please tell me a way if I can Update my device. by the way I have not activated Windows....
  4. I am not able to update my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am not able to find WiFi driver in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to find WiFi driver in my laptop: I am not able to find WiFi driver in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-find-wifi-driver-in-my-laptop/e90ba4d7-4c05-4a8f-bf6c-488c85b5b005
  6. I am not able to find WiFi driver in my laptop

I am not able to find WiFi driver in my laptop: I am not able to find WiFi driver in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-find-wifi-driver-in-my-laptop/e90ba4d7-4c05-4a8f-bf6c-488c85b5b005
  7. I am not able to update Windows10

I am not able to update Windows10: I am not able to update Windows10. "something went wrong" message appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-update-windows10/73b28ba5-0479-459b-b41e-94cb4c709008
  8. I am not able to update Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not able to update Windows10: I am not able to update Windows10. "something went wrong" message appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-update-windows10/73b28ba5-0479-459b-b41e-94cb4c709008
  9. samsung usb driver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    samsung usb driver: Hello there, I want to install SAMSUNG usb driver in my windows laptop but couldnot install. installation blocke and shows this dilogbox. how do I unblock the publisher to install the latest Samsung driver in my laptop.[ATTACH]...
  10. Since update, No longer able to tether via usb my samsung S8+

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Since update, No longer able to tether via usb my samsung S8+: As title says, since the latest update on my desktop PC, I am no longer able to tether my mobile. When checking the device manager my SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device it is highlighted that there is an issue and the following message: "Windows is still...