Windows 10: I am not able to upgrade my windows 10 into windows 11

Discus and support I am not able to upgrade my windows 10 into windows 11 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am getting the error- This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements.My Laptop Specifications are: -Laptop Model- MSI GV Series... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnuragWalia, Oct 13, 2021 at 1:12 PM.

1. I am not able to upgrade my windows 10 into windows 11

I am getting the error- This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements.My Laptop Specifications are: -Laptop Model- MSI GV Series GV62-7RDProcessor- IntelR Core TM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHzRAM- 16.0 GB500 GB NVMe M.2 SSD – System Storage1TB HDD – Other Storage4 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

:)

Thema:

I am not able to upgrade my windows 10 into windows 11

1. I am not able to upgrade my windows 10 into windows 11 - Similar Threads - able upgrade

2. I am not able to upgrade my windows 10 into windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to upgrade my windows 10 into windows 11: I am getting the error- This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements.My Laptop Specifications are: -Laptop Model- MSI GV Series GV62-7RDProcessor- IntelR Core TM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHzRAM- 16.0 GB500 GB NVMe M.2 SSD – System Storage1TB HDD – Other...
  3. I am not able to upgrade my windows 10 into windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to upgrade my windows 10 into windows 11: I am getting the error- This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements.My Laptop Specifications are: -Laptop Model- MSI GV Series GV62-7RDProcessor- IntelR Core TM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHzRAM- 16.0 GB500 GB NVMe M.2 SSD – System Storage1TB HDD – Other...
  4. Will I still be able to use the recovery options after upgrading to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I still be able to use the recovery options after upgrading to windows 11?: Alright so Windows 11 is out and I want to upgrade however if something goes wrong with the installation I will have to reinstall Windows which is a problem because I have an OEM version of Windows and I don't think installing the drivers for my PC is possible because it was...
  5. Will I still be able to use the recovery options after upgrading to windows 11?

Will I still be able to use the recovery options after upgrading to windows 11?: Alright so Windows 11 is out and I want to upgrade however if something goes wrong with the installation I will have to reinstall Windows which is a problem because I have an OEM version of Windows and I don't think installing the drivers for my PC is possible because it was...
  6. Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time

Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time: Hey, so in the Windows settings in the category Update, Windows says that the PC does not meet all system requirements for Windows 11, but PC Helth Check on the other hand tells me the PC is ready for the update. I'm a bit confused now if my PC is able to upgrade or not. Can...
  7. Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time: Hey, so in the Windows settings in the category Update, Windows says that the PC does not meet all system requirements for Windows 11, but PC Helth Check on the other hand tells me the PC is ready for the update. I'm a bit confused now if my PC is able to upgrade or not. Can...
  8. Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Will I be able to upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I be able to upgrade?: The latest PC health check windows 11 update compatibility tool shows I meet all requirements to upgrade to windows 11. However, for the past week or so I've tried to upgrade early via the windows insider program.The problem is that windows update up to date w/ the lastest...
  10. Will I be able to upgrade?

Will I be able to upgrade?: The latest PC health check windows 11 update compatibility tool shows I meet all requirements to upgrade to windows 11. However, for the past week or so I've tried to upgrade early via the windows insider program.The problem is that windows update up to date w/ the lastest...