Windows 10: i am not able to use full ram.

Discus and support i am not able to use full ram. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have 8gb ram but in property it is showing 8 GB ( 7.85 GB usable) how can i use full RAM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MAK2211, Nov 12, 2019.

1. MAK2211 Win User

i am not able to use full ram.

i have 8gb ram but in property it is showing 8 GB ( 7.85 GB usable) how can i use full RAM

:)

MAK2211, Nov 12, 2019

2. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin i am not able to use full ram. :D

DrunkenMafia, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 12, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

1. i am not able to use full ram. - Similar Threads - able full ram

2. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?: I am currently doing a computer course so my partner got me a Chromebook to do my coursework on. At the course we use Microsoft word on there computers and I have no problems but when I use Microsoft word on my Chromebook it's very basic. At the course I can do all sorts of...
  3. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?: I am currently doing a computer course so my partner got me a Chromebook to do my coursework on. At the course we use Microsoft word on there computers and I have no problems but when I use Microsoft word on my Chromebook it's very basic. At the course I can do all sorts of...
  4. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am no longer able to use the handwriting panel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am no longer able to use the handwriting panel?: I use an art tablet to draw Specifically XP pen's Artist 12, and when doing so, I like to be able to use the handwriting panel to search things on pinterest and google, as it makes it easier than having to put my keyboard on my lap or reach around my tablet. However, after a...
  6. I am not able to use my Windows Security?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am not able to use my Windows Security?: It says Window Security Services cannot be started. I have tried doing sfc /scannow but it did not help and I have also done the Microsoft Security service app to scan my laptop but still the issue persists....
  7. I am not able to see my ram type

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am not able to see my ram type: [ATTACH]not able to see ram type like ddr3 or 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-see-my-ram-type/9c69bc16-99ee-4c4c-a582-07a11dbf64a9
  8. Not able to use full Ram

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to use full Ram: Hey guys I am facing a problem that i am only able to use 6 gb of ram out of 8 gb and i cant figure out how to solve this issue i tried resolving it in the bios but i cant i am using a hp ec 15...
  9. I am not able to use my Google Chrome.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am not able to use my Google Chrome.: I am not able to use my google chrome as I am a child and I require permission. My parents allowed me to use the google chrome but windows still shows I require permission, they have pressed the allow button more than 50 times but it still shows ask for permission. I need...
  10. Win 10 unable to use full RAM

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 unable to use full RAM: Hi, My Mainboard broke recently so i bought the same one again and exchanged it. Now the problem is that Windows somehow decided to reserve 8GB of my 16GB RAM for Hardware. I've tried various fixes but none of them worked for me so far. I would appreciate your help. System:...