Windows 10: I am not able to use my headphone stereo in google meet

Discus and support I am not able to use my headphone stereo in google meet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is a problem that I have on my desktop Windows 10. When trying to use the microphone built-in to the my Zebronics Headphones 2, I am only able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GameRulerZ, Nov 28, 2020.

1. I am not able to use my headphone stereo in google meet

This is a problem that I have on my desktop Windows 10.

When trying to use the microphone built-in to the my Zebronics Headphones 2, I am only able to use "HeadsetZeb thunder Hands-free" and it sounds really bad. I am not able to use my "Headphones Zeb thunder Stereo" because i am not able to hear the sound from other softwares running like the groove music, youtube opened in another tab. I am only able to hear the sound from the meeting while using Stereo.

If I try it with the aux cable, then the microphone in the aux cable can be used just fine, but I didn't buy these headphones to use an aux cable for a microphone. Kind of defeats the purpose of having them be wireless...

please help me please

:)

GameRulerZ, Nov 28, 2020

2. not open items in google meet

I suggest that you ask in the Google Meet Community:

Welcome to the Google Meet Help Community

Google Meet Community

Bill Smithers, Nov 28, 2020
  3. headphone not connecting

I suggest that you ask in the Google Meet Community:

Welcome to the Google Meet Help Community

Google Meet Community

Bill Smithers, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I am not able to use my headphone stereo in google meet

New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Brink, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

I am not able to use my headphone stereo in google meet

1. I am not able to use my headphone stereo in google meet - Similar Threads - able headphone stereo

2. I am not getting any Google Meet notifications in Google Chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not getting any Google Meet notifications in Google Chrome.: Windows 11 Pro.In System -> Notifications, Notifications are set to On for Google Chrome. I have Google Chrome Notifications set to 'Show notifications banner' and 'Show notifications in notification center' I have Do Not Disturb set to OffIn Privacy and Security ->...
  3. I am not getting any Google Meet notifications in Google Chrome.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not getting any Google Meet notifications in Google Chrome.: Windows 11 Pro.In System -> Notifications, Notifications are set to On for Google Chrome. I have Google Chrome Notifications set to 'Show notifications banner' and 'Show notifications in notification center' I have Do Not Disturb set to OffIn Privacy and Security ->...
  4. I am not able to use my Windows Security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to use my Windows Security?: It says Window Security Services cannot be started. I have tried doing sfc /scannow but it did not help and I have also done the Microsoft Security service app to scan my laptop but still the issue persists....
  5. I am not able to use my Windows Security?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to use my Windows Security?: It says Window Security Services cannot be started. I have tried doing sfc /scannow but it did not help and I have also done the Microsoft Security service app to scan my laptop but still the issue persists....
  6. I am not able to use my Windows Security?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Stereo not working on my headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stereo not working on my headphones: So my stereo is suddenly not working. I don't know if I accidentally turned it off somehow, but when I connect my headphones to my computer they only play on one channel. I have seen multiple videos and articles trying to help but none of them seem to work. My headphones do...
  8. Audio problem whenever using Google Meet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio problem whenever using Google Meet.: Whenever I am in a Google Meet call or even at the join page of the call, I'm not able to hear the audio of YouTube videos I play in the background. I'm having a lot of listening activities at school in which I need to listen to YouTube videos so please help! Btw, this...
  9. I am not able to use my Google Chrome.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am not able to use my Google Chrome.: I am not able to use my google chrome as I am a child and I require permission. My parents allowed me to use the google chrome but windows still shows I require permission, they have pressed the allow button more than 50 times but it still shows ask for permission. I need...
  10. bluetooth headphones not in stereo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth headphones not in stereo: I have Bose Bluetooth soundsport ear buds that when connected to Windows 10 Bluetooth will only play sound in the right ear due to them defaulting to the right ear telephony option. I have updated windows 10, all drivers, added and added the earbuds, rebooted a million times...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google meet mic stereo