Windows 10: I am not computer literate. My computer, hp 19 all in one, has been infected by malware. I...

Discus and support I am not computer literate. My computer, hp 19 all in one, has been infected by malware. I... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer started to give me all 6 in search bars. It the switched to all 4. Once it even happened to my log in bar. Is there a solution that I can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jederman, Nov 5, 2019.

1. jederman Win User

I am not computer literate. My computer, hp 19 all in one, has been infected by malware. I...

My computer started to give me all 6 in search bars. It the switched to all 4. Once it even happened to my log in bar. Is there a solution that I can Understand.

:)

jederman, Nov 5, 2019
  2. lisaglenn Win User

How to Fix a Malware Infected Computer?

Hi everyone..*Smile I am  not computer literate. My computer, hp 19 all in one, has been infected by malware. I... :)
    My system was infected with a Malware. Even after malware has been removed from a computer many of the problems caused by it still remain.
    How do I Recover my Important Files Deleted During Infection?

lisaglenn, Nov 5, 2019
  3. I am not computer literate. My computer, hp 19 all in one, has been infected by malware. I...

steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

I am not computer literate. My computer, hp 19 all in one, has been infected by malware. I...

1. I am not computer literate. My computer, hp 19 all in one, has been infected by malware. I... - Similar Threads - computer literate computer

2. Has my computer been infected or hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has my computer been infected or hacked?: Hello. I am on a PC running windows 10. Last night, I was batch renaming some files and suddenly found that my computer was taking a long time to process the last request. The files I was renaming were on another drive that is sometimes sluggish. I ended up checking out my...
  3. I have been infected with Malware

I have been infected with Malware: hi sir my system is showing all file in .nile format include my external hdd also. i cant open file please help [Original Title: virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-malware/a00689aa-7348-45fe-b5ad-85bf8fdb53b6
  4. I Have been Infected with Malware

I Have been Infected with Malware: I have a malware reimage on my pc10 how do I get rid of it ? [Original Title: windows security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-malware/91533175-5601-4883-890e-25471d9b4ed3
  5. I Have been Infected by Malware

I Have been Infected by Malware: So some malware got downloaded And Downloaded Chromium I wanted to remove it but it didn't let me can someone help me [Original Title: Malware] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-by-malware/7bc81c3e-0ab7-4414-bd1f-cac1bce588f4
  6. Am I Infected with Malware?

Am I Infected with Malware?: hello, I have what can only described as exploding dots. from a dot to a circle about 1cm. the cursore moves all over opening and closing apps. Ran defender no joy. down loaded malicious removal tool. no joy. HELP. [Original Title: malware]...
  7. Am I infected with malware?

Am I infected with malware?: I am having odd things happening on my laptop. I'm trying to download and update: KB558244 2020-04cumulative update for Windows 10 version 2004. The update fails with the message: "There were some problems installing updates... 8000ffff. Also I have tried to run the...
  8. I Have been Infected with Malware

I Have been Infected with Malware: Hello, does anyone know why at least once or twice every day, a popup wanting to update chromium appears in the command prompt window, an Internet Explorer shortcut appears on my desktop, and whenever I scan my computer with Malwarebytes and delete the stuff that's popping...
  9. I Have been Infected with Malware

I Have been Infected with Malware: Hi Chris again, I have found a folder in my Program Files x86 that is called Segurazo but when i try to delete this folder it says that I do not have the appropriate administrative permissions. I have only one user on this account as well so I do not know what is wrong. Can...
  10. KMSpico malware infected my computer

KMSpico malware infected my computer: Hello, Well, as you may have read from the title my computer have been infected by the KMSpico malware and consequently, dozens of trojans, viruses, etc. have been installed. The reason why I installed KMSpico is quite obvious... so let's skip that part, I've already...