Windows 10: I am not getting any .NET 4 version option in the dropdown while creating new project?

Discus and support I am not getting any .NET 4 version option in the dropdown while creating new project? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried installing from github and directly on Visual studio installer. I have tried uninstalling versions .NET 6 and above but nothing works..NET... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sharath6077, May 26, 2024.

1. I am not getting any .NET 4 version option in the dropdown while creating new project?

I have tried installing from github and directly on Visual studio installer. I have tried uninstalling versions .NET 6 and above but nothing works..NET Framework 4" in the drop-down list at the top

:)

Sharath6077, May 26, 2024
  2. AsterT1 Win User

Projecting to this pc

Hi Pravin1507,

I am Aster, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to help you with your problem.

You can try to change the permission again by doing the following steps:

1. go to Settings

2. click System

3. on the left menu, select Projecting to this PC

4. then on the main penel, select the options from the dropdown list according to what settings you would like

Hope this helps, thank you.

AsterT1, May 26, 2024
  3. Net framework 4

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We also thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Method 1:

For uninstalling a program, follow the steps below:

Step 1: Open run command by pressing
    Windows key + R.

Step 2: Type
    appwiz.cpl. You can see a list of programs installed in your PC.

Step 3: Click on the program you want to install. Uninstall option will get highlighted.

Step 4: Click Uninstall to uninstall the program.

Method 2:

To Turn Windows feature on/off, follow the steps below:

For uninstalling a program, follow the steps below.

Step 1: Open run command by pressing
    Windows key + R.

Step 2: Type
    appwiz.cpl. On the left side panel select Turn Windows feature on or off
    option.

Step 3: In the appeared window, check the option
    .net framework. It will now appear in the Programs and features
    page

Step 4: Click on
    .net framework and uninstall.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Likhitha V, May 26, 2024
  4. I am not getting any .NET 4 version option in the dropdown while creating new project?

Projecting to this pc

I tried all those options sir. It keeps on showing connection failed, restart the external device and try again. It's not fixed even after restarting.

Pravin1507, May 26, 2024
Thema:

I am not getting any .NET 4 version option in the dropdown while creating new project?

1. I am not getting any .NET 4 version option in the dropdown while creating new project? - Similar Threads - getting NET version

2. I am not getting any .NET 4 version option in the dropdown while creating new project?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not getting any .NET 4 version option in the dropdown while creating new project?: I have tried installing from github and directly on Visual studio installer. I have tried uninstalling versions .NET 6 and above but nothing works..NET Framework 4" in the drop-down list at the top...
  3. I am not getting any .NET 4 version option in the dropdown while creating new project?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not getting any .NET 4 version option in the dropdown while creating new project?: I have tried installing from github and directly on Visual studio installer. I have tried uninstalling versions .NET 6 and above but nothing works..NET Framework 4" in the drop-down list at the top...
  4. Dropdown option/menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dropdown option/menu: Hey guys!!!Need help Dropdown option/menu is not showing whenever I click the button to drop it down nothing is showing on all browsers only on webpages but when I used other computers it's ok only this computer...
  5. Dropdown option/menu

Dropdown option/menu: Hey guys!!!Need help Dropdown option/menu is not showing whenever I click the button to drop it down nothing is showing on all browsers only on webpages but when I used other computers it's ok only this computer...
  6. I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe: Can I get a little help on this? Quicken will take NO responsibility. Thanks,Application: qw.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException at...
  7. I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe

I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe: Can I get a little help on this? Quicken will take NO responsibility. Thanks,Application: qw.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException at...
  8. I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Spotlight option in dropdown not available... Any Help??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Spotlight option in dropdown not available... Any Help??: I am using windows 10 pro education and I realised that I do not have the option ofspotlight in "Personalisation". [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotlight-option-in-dropdown-not-available-any/9f95c40b-9beb-4195-bd96-914414b96750
  10. Clicking anything on any dropdown menu's creates a lingering effect.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clicking anything on any dropdown menu's creates a lingering effect.: I create new folders and documents quite often. Last night I was creating some folders and text files, using the dropdown menu from right click > new > new folder, but something odd happened. The dropdown menu lingered, at least of the one I selected. After restarting my...