Windows 10: I am not getting code in Microsoft Authenticator App

Discus and support I am not getting code in Microsoft Authenticator App in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not getting code in Microsoft Authenticator App. Actually I am global admin in our account on Microsoft.com. I don't remember exactly whether i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amardeep Nandani amardeep, Jun 7, 2021.

1. I am not getting code in Microsoft Authenticator App

I am not getting code in Microsoft Authenticator App. Actually I am global admin in our account on Microsoft.com. I don't remember exactly whether i setted any 2 step verification method for all users in our organization. Now, I want to login to our account but it asks for code on Microsoft Authenticator.Please guide.BR,Amardeep

:)

Amardeep Nandani amardeep, Jun 7, 2021

2. where can I get the bar code for microsoft authenticator?

Go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/

At the top choose Security and Privacy

Under Account Security choose More Security Settings

Scroll down for the following

Your account is protected by two-step verification.

You've set up an authenticator app.
    Learn more about identity verification apps.

Before you can set up an identity verification app, you need to add another phone number or alternate email address, or verify an existing one.

Choose Set Up identity verification app which will give you the barcode/secret code you need to get your authenticator app going.

Be sure to verify the pairing was successful by entering the code generated on the newly setup app.

Hope that helps.

[*]

[*]

[*]

JaysonGoldman, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Nov. 12

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2010.7266 for Android

Source: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.4 for iOS

Download: Microsoft Authenticator | App Store

Brink, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I am not getting code in Microsoft Authenticator App

New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 18

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2012.8446 for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Source: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.14 for iOS

What's New:
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Download: Microsoft Authenticator | App Store

Brink, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

I am not getting code in Microsoft Authenticator App

1. I am not getting code in Microsoft Authenticator App - Similar Threads - getting code Microsoft

2. I am not getting text authentication

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am not getting text authentication: I am currently not receiving my text authentications for my Microsoft account. This started when my I booted up my desktop and it gave me an error code of 0x80280013, which states I must reset my pin. When continuing through the prompt, It asked to authenticate my account...
  3. I am not getting text authentication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not getting text authentication: I am currently not receiving my text authentications for my Microsoft account. This started when my I booted up my desktop and it gave me an error code of 0x80280013, which states I must reset my pin. When continuing through the prompt, It asked to authenticate my account...
  4. I am not getting text authentication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Authenticator App

Microsoft Authenticator App: My computer password must be changed every 90 days. When I change that password does my Microsoft Authenticator App password then become that new password? Do I need to do something on the App to put in the new password? Or is my App password always the same original...
  6. Microsoft Authenticator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator App: Hello, I was checking my Microsoft Authenticator one day because I needed to sign in to OneDrive. I checked my Apple Watch for the pop-up, and I did not have the section on the bottom that allows you to approve or deny. I checked my app grid to find out that I didn't have...
  7. How do I get an authentication code?

How do I get an authentication code?: I've been locked out of my Facebook account. Now they're requiring an authentication code from a generator.How do I get one of those codes? I was not aware I had required one. I don't even know how I got it in the first place.Please help. I can't get into Facebook to even ask...
  8. How do I get an authentication code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get an authentication code?: I've been locked out of my Facebook account. Now they're requiring an authentication code from a generator.How do I get one of those codes? I was not aware I had required one. I don't even know how I got it in the first place.Please help. I can't get into Facebook to even ask...
  9. Microsoft Authenticator App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Authenticator App: I use the microsoft authenticator app and accidentally set the app to locked, when I try to unlock it says use biometrics or enter passcode but there isnt anywhere to enter passcode and dont have biometrics in this phone so I cant unlock the app. Any ideas?...
  10. App Microsoft Authenticator

App Microsoft Authenticator: Hello, I'm came from chatting with a technical support on Microsoft, with not result about,.. What happen if you change your phone number using the Microsoft Authenticator App? Well, I know there is a lot of people with the same issue, with the two step verification. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Not receiving code in microsoft authenticator