Windows 10: I am not going to rebboot my computer

Discus and support I am not going to rebboot my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my screen has been locked and blank for two days someone asked me to clear tpm?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesLawrence5, Oct 18, 2018.

1. I am not going to rebboot my computer

my screen has been locked and blank for two days someone asked me to clear tpm?

:)

JamesLawrence5, Oct 18, 2018

2. computer doesn't go to sleep automatically

The only task in that list that is not a part of the system task is the "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor". We suggest that you end the said task by going again to the
    Task Scheduler. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Follow the steps that we have provided you before to display all running tasks.
    • Once all running tasks are displayed, select "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor", then click on
      End Task.

If ending its task doesn't resolve your concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall it by following the steps in this article:

Repair or remove programs in Windows 10
    . Once done, kindly check if the issue persists.

Kindly get back to us once you're done with the steps that we have provided.

Joshua Her1, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 18, 2018
  4. YOU
    You Win User

I am not going to rebboot my computer

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I am not going to rebboot my computer [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

I am not going to rebboot my computer

1. I am not going to rebboot my computer - Similar Threads - going rebboot computer

2. I am getting a new computer. I have windows 10 pro. The computer I am going to buy has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting a new computer. I have windows 10 pro. The computer I am going to buy has...: The title pretty much explains it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-a-new-computer-i-have-windows-10-pro/e9244444-ca35-4f92-8caa-1c6d9544d55c
  3. I am getting a new computer. I have windows 10 pro. The computer I am going to buy has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting a new computer. I have windows 10 pro. The computer I am going to buy has...: The title pretty much explains it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-a-new-computer-i-have-windows-10-pro/e9244444-ca35-4f92-8caa-1c6d9544d55c
  4. I am getting a new computer. I have windows 10 pro. The computer I am going to buy has...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am not administrator of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not administrator of my computer: I am not administrator of my computer. How to became? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-administrator-of-my-computer/70f135c8-dd08-441b-9f0e-3fe5f6142c17
  6. I am not administrator of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not administrator of my computer: I am not administrator of my computer. How to became? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-administrator-of-my-computer/70f135c8-dd08-441b-9f0e-3fe5f6142c17
  7. I am unable to start my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to start my computer: Hi! As the title suggests I am unable to start my computer.Automatic repair fails. Can't get into safe mode. Don't have a recovery image. Can't uninstall any feature or quality updates. I've got a Windows 10 CD but unable to repair or do a clean install as I can't start the...
  8. Cannot log into computer PLEASE HELP I am going insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot log into computer PLEASE HELP I am going insane: I keep getting the error “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded”. I was trying to get administrator privileges back onto my account but while booting up safe mode I accidentally clicked on my temporary account I made and now every...
  9. Am I killing my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Am I killing my computer?: I've noticed my laptop getting pretty hot when I play games. I downloaded open hardware monitor to look at the temperatures, and all of my CPU (intel i7 8750h) cores are constantly hovering 2-5 degrees below what is considered "maximum" (about 90 celcius on each core)....
  10. My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am: I can browse the web normally, just my computer doesn't think I am connected, therefore cortana etc. is not working. I already tried the troubleshooter and got no help?...