Windows 10: I am not in Brazil

Discus and support I am not in Brazil in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; As of yesterday, if I was on MS Edge or Chrome each website thought that I was from Brazil. All of my passwords did not work and I was told on one site... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cyclone3211, Oct 8, 2020.

1. I am not in Brazil

As of yesterday, if I was on MS Edge or Chrome each website thought that I was from Brazil. All of my passwords did not work and I was told on one site that someone other than me already had my email address and a different password which must have been my original password since they had me change my password 7X.
    My desktop computer location is correct as well as my IP Address, clock, and whatever I could check. Did a clean of the computer internals and rebooted yet all was the same. Even tried FB and it would not accept my password.
    Went to Norton for help and because it was not caused by their software, they could not help.
    Question. How do I fix this issue?
    Windows 10 Pro version 2004 and OS build of 19041.508

:)

cyclone3211, Oct 8, 2020
  2. CJLim Win User

Brazil

You phone will work in GSM mode in Brazil but it may not work in 3g mode.

CJLim, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Brazil

I have an X6 16 that I plan to take to Brazil. Would it work there? I hear the GSM used there is different !

Please help

mandouh---01, Oct 8, 2020
  4. I am not in Brazil

Lumia Black Update for 1020 64G Vivo Brazil

Hello,

I want to know if there is any information about when the Lumia Black will be available for the Lumia 1020 64G from Operator VIVO in Brazil.

The list available at Nokia web site doesn't show any information about this variant.

candycatnat, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

I am not in Brazil

1. I am not in Brazil - Similar Threads - Brazil

2. My "Advanced keyboard setting" specifies "Portuguese (Brazil)" but the keyboard on my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My "Advanced keyboard setting" specifies "Portuguese (Brazil)" but the keyboard on my...: Is there a way that my default keyboard in the taskbar is just what I have specified in my Advanced keyboard setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-advanced-keyboard-setting-specifies-portuguese/64bbcbdb-48d7-4dfc-8117-070a1452849e