Windows 10: i am not recieving the verification codes to verify my microsoft accounts

Discus and support i am not recieving the verification codes to verify my microsoft accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what do I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kerry-anne martin, Jul 21, 2018.

1. i am not recieving the verification codes to verify my microsoft accounts

what do I do

:)

kerry-anne martin, Jul 21, 2018

2. have recieved Windows Live Verification Code by text how do i verify it

Have recieved Windows Live Verification Code by text,how do i verify it

changed(2), Jul 21, 2018
  3. Acquire a verification code for my Microsoft account

Well I installed the app on my phone and found it is for two-step verification code. I actually wanted to verify my Microsoft account. So do you know how to acquire a code for verifying my account? (by email) (not two-step verification signing in)

Really appreciate your help/

Helen Cheng, Jul 21, 2018
  4. i am not recieving the verification codes to verify my microsoft accounts

Can not Verify Account after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Tom,

I suggest you to refer the article below, and check if are able to verify the Account.

Security info & security codes:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12428/microsoft-account-security-info-and-security-codes

You can also turn two-step verification on or off:

If you turn on two-step verification, you will always need two forms of identification. This means that if you forget your password, you need two contact methods. Or if you lose your contact method, just your password won't get
    you back into your account. For that reason, we strongly recommend you keep
    three
    pieces of security info on your account, just in case.

• Go to the
      Security settings page
      , and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Two-step verification, choose
      Set up two-step verification to turn it on, or choose
      Turn off two-step verification to turn it off.
    • Follow the instructions.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

i am not recieving the verification codes to verify my microsoft accounts

1. i am not recieving the verification codes to verify my microsoft accounts - Similar Threads - recieving verification codes

2. My verification code via email to verify account on laptop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My verification code via email to verify account on laptop not working: Hi greetings, first of all I don't know how to contact Microsoft support. And second. My acc has been hack, and I already recovered by changing password and ad my mobile phone number. But all of those see working as usual in web, like setting and other personal stuff. So my...
  3. My verification code via email to verify account on laptop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My verification code via email to verify account on laptop not working: Hi greetings, first of all I don't know how to contact Microsoft support. And second. My acc has been hack, and I already recovered by changing password and ad my mobile phone number. But all of those see working as usual in web, like setting and other personal stuff. So my...
  4. I recieve codes to modify my account in repetition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recieve codes to modify my account in repetition: Hi!For days, now, I recieve e-mails with a code to modify my account, but I didn't ask anything.I guess that someone tries to hack my account and I would like to know how to stop his/her continuous requests.Thanks!...
  5. I recieve codes to modify my account in repetition

I recieve codes to modify my account in repetition: Hi!For days, now, I recieve e-mails with a code to modify my account, but I didn't ask anything.I guess that someone tries to hack my account and I would like to know how to stop his/her continuous requests.Thanks!...
  6. How am I to verify my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I to verify my account?: If I try to verify my account through the notifications on my taskbar, it has my email as "@gmaill.com". I try to change the email to "gmail.com" so it can send the code properly, but it says that email is unavailable.On my Microsoft account profile page in the browser, it...
  7. How am I to verify my account?

How am I to verify my account?: If I try to verify my account through the notifications on my taskbar, it has my email as "@gmaill.com". I try to change the email to "gmail.com" so it can send the code properly, but it says that email is unavailable.On my Microsoft account profile page in the browser, it...
  8. Account Verification Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Verification Code: Hello,I want to access my account on my laptop but the verification code that is required goes to my old number. I've updated all my account details so the old number is gone but there isn't any change when I try and access my account...
  9. Account Verification Code

Account Verification Code: Hello,I want to access my account on my laptop but the verification code that is required goes to my old number. I've updated all my account details so the old number is gone but there isn't any change when I try and access my account...
  10. Verification code to access Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Verification code to access Microsoft account: I accidentally logged back without thinking this and I tried to log back in but it didn't work because I try to log in the code again by using my email it didn't work so I had two numbers and I tried both of them and neither of them worked what do I do ***Modified title...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cognizant verification code not getting from microsoft

2. i am not getting verification code in microsoft