Windows 10: I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...

Discus and support I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i basically see a pattern with windows updates. I think people here do not understand sometimes that I like to troubleshoot in a very analytical way,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoshuaCaleb, Aug 5, 2022.

1. I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...

i basically see a pattern with windows updates. I think people here do not understand sometimes that I like to troubleshoot in a very analytical way, while some people do it a different way.some might try every test and do them right away, but if I try a test and it fails one time, I don't want to do the same test again. I don't want to repeat the same repair and make something fail.So I have found recently an event long with a paging error that may or may not be related to an external hard drive that did not have errors before. This was explained to me by someone here. I am not trying to spam

:)

JoshuaCaleb, Aug 5, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 5, 2022
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Aug 5, 2022
  4. a111087 Win User

I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...

1. I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with... - Similar Threads - sure anyone help

2. Can anyone help me with this error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with this error message?: So recently I have been encountering the Blue Screen of Death more times than I can count. Its always for the same reason being DPC_WATCHDOG_FAILUREand I have tried so many numerous methods to fix it. I have gone do command prompt and did SFC scan, I also changed the SATA...
  3. I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...: i basically see a pattern with windows updates. I think people here do not understand sometimes that I like to troubleshoot in a very analytical way, while some people do it a different way.some might try every test and do them right away, but if I try a test and it fails one...
  4. I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...: i basically see a pattern with windows updates. I think people here do not understand sometimes that I like to troubleshoot in a very analytical way, while some people do it a different way.some might try every test and do them right away, but if I try a test and it fails one...
  5. Can anyone help me here. Virtual Box running Catalina

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can anyone help me here. Virtual Box running Catalina: Hello. I'm trying to get virtual box to run Catalina on my PC windows 10. I'm new to all this and I've researched it to death. I must be missing something. I can't get VB to fully launch it just keeps stalling at the shell. However, I get no errors through the entire...
  6. Can anyone help me here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me here?: My usb pendrive have windows 10 bootable but its seem it doesnt work ive 32gb usb but i dont know if my windows10 not working i hope someone help to install windows 10 thanks yall so much. I watch some windows 10 tutorial but i dont why is not working submitted by...
  7. Not sure if I can ask for tech help here, but I disconnected some Bluetooth headphones and...

Not sure if I can ask for tech help here, but I disconnected some Bluetooth headphones and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jek_213 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izusu5/not_sure_if_i_can_ask_for_tech_help_here_but_i/
  8. Can anyone here help me out?

Can anyone here help me out?: submitted by /u/Ssherlockhemlock [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/it35b6/can_anyone_here_help_me_out/
  9. Can anyone please help me with this not sure what to do

Can anyone please help me with this not sure what to do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bm098g [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd8j6j/can_anyone_please_help_me_with_this_not_sure_what/
  10. Can anyone here help me with this?

Can anyone here help me with this?: submitted by /u/clarkebino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbg5kl/can_anyone_here_help_me_with_this/