Windows 10: I am not sure, if I say this I will get banned or not.

Discus and support I am not sure, if I say this I will get banned or not. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; windows 10 was developed by fools, and it is a piece if shxt. The way to views photo is worse than windows 7. The way to edit video is worse than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ineedmoney, Nov 20, 2020.

1. I am not sure, if I say this I will get banned or not.

windows 10 was developed by fools, and it is a piece if shxt.

The way to views photo is worse than windows 7.
    The way to edit video is worse than windows 7.

:)

ineedmoney, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Chari San Win User

Asphalt 8 Ban

Hi,

It could be a restriction on your service provider's end since you're getting the ban message when not connected to the WiFi. For us to isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Have you already contacted your service provider about this?
    • What is the exact ban message?

Looking forward to your response.

Chari San, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Sirmemez Win User
    Banned on communications

I just wanna say this. I don't think I deserve the ban since even though I did use vulgar language,I kind of felt that it was warranted. While I am punished for swearing twice,the other person got away without anything happening to their account.
    I got a 1-week suspension for this, and I don't think it's justified for me to get banned without them getting punished too. However, I cannot control Microsoft or any of their employees, and I will not harass them at all. But I don't feel like it's completely
    fine to let one person get punished, while the other, who has done way worse things, to the point of leaking another person's phone number on Xbox, gets away freely. So please, either get rid of the ban on my account, which I don't think is what's gonna happen,
    or permanently ban this person for doing all these malicious things. If I do get a reply from a Microsoft employee, then I will give them this users gamer tag, so that they can(hopefully) be permanently be banned. The person who has gotten their number leaked
    has since completely blocked communications with said person, and I probably should've done the same a long time ago. EDIT: He has been harassing me on his alt account, so I will say what his gamer tag is. It's Syanka. I don't want any hate sent to him,but
    I do want him to be banned permanently. He acts like he's superior to everyone else, bashes anyone who thinks otherwise, says hes gonna be chill, then proceeds to start being rude again, and will leak your phone number if you trust him with it. Please, ban
    him. It'll be a step closer to these types of people being gone. He has been banned before, but only for a month or so. This time, make it permanent. I don't say this about anyone, but he deserves to be permanently banned.

Sirmemez, Nov 20, 2020
  4. I am not sure, if I say this I will get banned or not.

banned

Hello,

Netflix is another site. I suggest you contact their Support line to find out why you were banned. Use the
    Call Us or Chat link at the bottom of the page.

Smittychat., Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

I am not sure, if I say this I will get banned or not.

1. I am not sure, if I say this I will get banned or not. - Similar Threads - sure banned

2. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...: Everytime it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and what failed: HoYokProtect.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-recently-i-have-been-getting-bsod-everytime-i/b2e7d80b-4df5-498c-a904-b4a69e14d1a8
  3. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...: Everytime it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and what failed: HoYokProtect.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-recently-i-have-been-getting-bsod-everytime-i/b2e7d80b-4df5-498c-a904-b4a69e14d1a8
  4. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i install lightroom adobe on windows 10? I have an HP i5 laptop not sure how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i install lightroom adobe on windows 10? I have an HP i5 laptop not sure how to...: How do i install lightroom adobe on windows 10? I have an HP i5 laptop not sure how to install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-lightroom-adobe-on-windows-10-i/88df5416-e3b3-4404-990e-aa08ca6a8d5a
  6. How do i install lightroom adobe on windows 10? I have an HP i5 laptop not sure how to...

How do i install lightroom adobe on windows 10? I have an HP i5 laptop not sure how to...: How do i install lightroom adobe on windows 10? I have an HP i5 laptop not sure how to install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-lightroom-adobe-on-windows-10-i/88df5416-e3b3-4404-990e-aa08ca6a8d5a
  7. Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...: Bonjour,J'ai réinstaller le vieux jeu Pandora's Box laptop et le message d'erreur : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is installed, and then try againJ'ai fait des recherches sur le forum et il semble que je doive installer le ficher patch...
  8. Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...

Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...: Bonjour,J'ai réinstaller le vieux jeu Pandora's Box laptop et le message d'erreur : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is installed, and then try againJ'ai fait des recherches sur le forum et il semble que je doive installer le ficher patch...
  9. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  10. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...