Windows 10: i am not sure what this error is.

Discus and support i am not sure what this error is. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 2021-06-20 5:45:10 PM Event ID: 411 Task Category: None... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by glokazuns, Jun 23, 2021.

1. glokazuns Win User

i am not sure what this error is.

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 2021-06-20 5:45:10 PM Event ID: 411 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-35L51FQ Description: Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_682B&SUBSYS_30121462&REV_87\4&d7fef2c&0&0010 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem7.inf Class Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} Service: amdkmdag Lower Filters: Upper Filters: Problem: 0x0 Problem Status: 0xC00000E5 Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.co

:)

glokazuns, Jun 23, 2021
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! i am not sure what this error is. :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile i am not sure what this error is. :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile i am not sure what this error is. :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile i am not sure what this error is. :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile i am not sure what this error is. :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin i am not sure what this error is. :D

Tenforo, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. i am not sure what this error is. - Similar Threads - sure error

2. Error writing temporary file. Make sure your temp folder is valid???

in Windows 10 Support
    Error writing temporary file. Make sure your temp folder is valid???: Hello all, So all of a sudden a program or two will not run nor can I install a new version of CCleaner as well. I get a popup error message of "Error writing temporary file. Make sure your temp folder is valid" at each attempt to run or install CCleaner. I am here because...
  3. Windows cannot find '...'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again - Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find '...'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again - Error: Hello.Some days ago I accidentally downloaded a malware on my computer. I deleted it completely using MalwareBytes, but now every 20-30 minutes an error popup windows appears saying "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\lauti\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start...
  4. BSOD occurring very often with different error code every time and I'm not sure what causes it

BSOD occurring very often with different error code every time and I'm not sure what causes it: I’ve been getting Blue Screen of Death recently at an often rate, and I don’t know what to do about it. I've done some research on how to solve it but nothing proves to be working. There were many error codes such as "System Thread Exception Not Handled", "Cache Manager",...
  5. Many BSOD errors, but video dxgkrnl is the main one. Not sure the issue.

Many BSOD errors, but video dxgkrnl is the main one. Not sure the issue.: I would get them every now and then like months apart before I feel. Now I can't do anything without it happening. I play games and such so I assume it's the video card. I have a Intel HD Graphics 4000 integrated and an Nvidia GTX 670M. I've reset, reinstalled windows, ran...
  6. Trying to update Microsoft and constant error code 0x800f0900, not sure how to fix it at all.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to update Microsoft and constant error code 0x800f0900, not sure how to fix it at all.: [ATTACH]Also happens with 2020-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems KB4579311 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-update-microsoft-and-constant-error-code/82d10f26-9f41-44a8-9d5a-7a8b50b413fc
  7. After running the "Sophia Debloat Script" I'm getting two errors, and not sure how to fix them.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After running the "Sophia Debloat Script" I'm getting two errors, and not sure how to fix them.: [ATTACH] The script is pretty huge, so I'm sure there is something that was changed that doesn't work for my use-case, but I'm getting these two errors when trying to install a program:...
  8. 3 BSOD in three days, memtest86 shows errors, am I sure it's the ram ?

3 BSOD in three days, memtest86 shows errors, am I sure it's the ram ?: Hi, My computer worked fine no BSOD for years. On the last months I a had some BSOD, and then I had three in three day. All last three about memory management. I have neither new hardware nor new software except windows and may be avast updates. My config : Windows 10...
  9. I am getting the error message like that "Windows cannot open C:/pics/1. Make sure u have...

I am getting the error message like that "Windows cannot open C:/pics/1. Make sure u have...: I am getting the error as mentioned in subject when i try to open an image or to install an app downloaded from internet. I dont know what to do? How to solve the issue. I have already tried Troubleshooter for apps and features. Even I have tried Reset of Windows pic app...
  10. Explorer error: Windows cannot find ... make sure you typed the name correctly - a solution

Explorer error: Windows cannot find ... make sure you typed the name correctly - a solution: I could not open Adobe Acrobat in spite of just uninstalling and re-installing it. I just received the "Windows cannot find..." error. But I found a solution:...