Windows 10: I am not sure what this means

Discus and support I am not sure what this means in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What does this mean and how can I fix this? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaoKhang Duy, Sep 8, 2018.

1. DaoKhang Duy Win User

I am not sure what this means

What does this mean and how can I fix this?

I am not sure what this means 05943cc0-842d-45ae-b297-c7913c2f9f2e?upload=true.png

:)

DaoKhang Duy, Sep 8, 2018
  2. central473 Win User

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Corduroy_Jr Win User
    help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 8, 2018
  4. OnePostWonder Win User

Screen tearing not sure of cause

You posted a lot of information. That isn't a bad thing, but I would say a good chunk of people coming into the thread are going to be put off by it.

What I would suggest is taking the information you have there and short-handing it. People find it more readable to go down through a list of what has occurred and what you've done about it so far.

I'm sure someone will be along to help. That your mobo threw a beep code suggesting memory, and you ran 4 passes on it (MemTest?) without any problems, maybe you're looking at a problem with the mobo.

Again, try and shorthand your post.

OnePostWonder, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. I am not sure what this means - Similar Threads - sure means

2. How to make sure Windows notifies me for everything it's supposed to

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make sure Windows notifies me for everything it's supposed to: I noticed recently that my computer started doing this strange thing with the notifications ever since I reinstalled a program I had on my laptop called qBittorrent where it would never notify me for specific things that happen such as a torrent or a file on Chrome finished...
  3. Not sure how to use Microsoft Launcher on Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not sure how to use Microsoft Launcher on Android: Dear friends. I have a son of 12. We use two different computers: a desktop and a laptop, both running Windows 10. We have separate accounts, and his account is set as being my child. I have visited Microsoft Family Safety and gave him a specific amount of screen time and...
  4. Making sure I buy the right windows key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Making sure I buy the right windows key: Hey there I recently got a message on the bottom right corner of my screen saying I need to activate windows and I also got error code 0xC004C003. Windows then told me that I have a Win10 Home key and Win10 Pro installed. I was wondering, before I buy anything, if...
  5. Installing Windows, not sure which drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows, not sure which drive?: Hey :) I apologise in advance if I sound totally stupid. A few days ago I tried to do a factory reset on my laptop but it failed right at the end and I ended up with no os installed. I used another computer to put Windows 10 on a usb to use to install on my laptop. I've...
  6. "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...: Hi, I can't seem to connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop. The pairing works but connecting fail. Can anyone help? Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/that-didnt-work-make-sure-your-bluetooth-device-is/0541dc86-119b-45c5-a4de-1d5070cf56b4
  7. Paint 3D error "Paint need to close, Not sure what happened but we're working on it"

Paint 3D error "Paint need to close, Not sure what happened but we're working on it": I got this problem when I try to save my 3D object, How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_paint3d-win_issue3d/paint-3d-error-paint-need-to-close-not-sure-what/b74682ea-3a2a-419d-a77b-580dd21d6820
  8. Not sure what is wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not sure what is wrong: Not entirely sure what is wrong with my computer lately, I just know that for the past 5 days now I have been trying to get it to work. Some of my games on Steam will not work, even though I have my GPU and windows updated. They start for a few seconds and then closes before...
  9. not sure what this is?

not sure what this is?: versionCode:3068 versionName:1.7.0 sharedUserLabel:0 device id:F22FA39196261E59ACAB77F109943367470539AE22B3598FA419E1045161D907 packageName:com.audible.application sharedUserId:null RELEASE:4.4.4 SDK:19 BOARD: MSM8926 BRAND:Verizon DEVICE:matisseltevzw...
  10. How To Make Sure All Device Drivers Are 64 bit Compatible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Make Sure All Device Drivers Are 64 bit Compatible?: I want to upgrade my Windows 10 to 64 bit. But before upgrading how can I make sure that all device drivers are 64 bit compatible so that the computer may work properly after the upgrade?...