Windows 10: I am not sure what this means

Discus and support I am not sure what this means in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What does this mean and how can I fix this? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaoKhang Duy, Sep 8, 2018.

1. I am not sure what this means

What does this mean and how can I fix this?

I am not sure what this means 05943cc0-842d-45ae-b297-c7913c2f9f2e?upload=true.png

:)

DaoKhang Duy, Sep 8, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 8, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 8, 2018
  4. I am not sure what this means

Screen tearing not sure of cause

You posted a lot of information. That isn't a bad thing, but I would say a good chunk of people coming into the thread are going to be put off by it.

What I would suggest is taking the information you have there and short-handing it. People find it more readable to go down through a list of what has occurred and what you've done about it so far.

I'm sure someone will be along to help. That your mobo threw a beep code suggesting memory, and you ran 4 passes on it (MemTest?) without any problems, maybe you're looking at a problem with the mobo.

Again, try and shorthand your post.

OnePostWonder, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

I am not sure what this means

1. I am not sure what this means - Similar Threads - sure means

2. how to know for sure?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to know for sure?: my computer is fully compatible for windows 10? here my current spec Motherboard: Asus TUF SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0 CPU: FX 8350 4.0Ghz RAM: Patriot - Viper 3 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 GAMING X 4GB Video Card CPU Cooling:be quiet! Dark Rock TF CPU...
  3. We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you...: Hello guys. I have this problem whenever I try to check for updates: "We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you have a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection and try again." I've since figured out the problem and now it lets me...
  4. registry issues? not sure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    registry issues? not sure: ok so I have a brother who sent me this email and is looking for answers. ANY help would be appreciated! I am using Windows 10. I went to registry key: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced I changed the HideIcons value...
  5. cmd pops up saying Windows cannot find *xxx*. Make sure you typed the name correctly.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cmd pops up saying Windows cannot find *xxx*. Make sure you typed the name correctly.: My laptop was infected with a seemingly dangerous virus when i tried to install a game a few months back and for a moment i lost control over the programs that were trying to open on its own and showing ads while i was unable even shut down my laptop. i force shut down my...
  6. Possible False Positives, Wanting to Be Sure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible False Positives, Wanting to Be Sure: Hello Community, I have recently re-installed Windows 10 from scratch, using version 1809 as a Hyper-V role. One of the programs I install is Hyperoo which is used in a backup capacity for my Hyper-V instances. In doing this, I have been getting threats found like the...
  7. Question: How can I be sure my desktop theme, picture password, etc. will sync to a newer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question: How can I be sure my desktop theme, picture password, etc. will sync to a newer...: All too often, I see my old desktop theme, picture password, etc. when I reset my Dell Inspiron 7558. Other users report this problem on Feedback Hub! I hope 19H1 will be not only reliable with syncing my settings over all previous builds of Windows 10, but also more useful...
  8. Unable to connect network drive error: Make sure the disk is properly inserted or the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect network drive error: Make sure the disk is properly inserted or the...: Sir Please solve the error message The drive or network connection that the shortcut “ refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and then try again.. Please solve this problem Ans Please as soon as...
  9. not sure how to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not sure how to fix: My Dell Optiplex when trying to save to my desktop this is what i see[ATTACH] how can i fix this just purchased this computer THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-sure-how-to-fix/ea95801f-9a91-4647-bab4-e7fa86d77907
  10. Windows Cannot Find "File Path" Make Sure You Typed the Name Correctly, and Then Try Again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Cannot Find "File Path" Make Sure You Typed the Name Correctly, and Then Try Again: So all of a sudden, I cannot open ANY image file on my computer OR external hard drive. I can open the images in paint or gimp, basically any image editing software... But as far as opening the image in a photo viewer does not work. I saw a problem similar to this however...