Windows 10: I am not sure what this means

Discus and support I am not sure what this means in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What does this mean and how can I fix this? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaoKhang Duy, Sep 8, 2018.

1. I am not sure what this means

What does this mean and how can I fix this?

I am not sure what this means 05943cc0-842d-45ae-b297-c7913c2f9f2e?upload=true.png

:)

DaoKhang Duy, Sep 8, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 8, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 8, 2018
  4. I am not sure what this means

Screen tearing not sure of cause

You posted a lot of information. That isn't a bad thing, but I would say a good chunk of people coming into the thread are going to be put off by it.

What I would suggest is taking the information you have there and short-handing it. People find it more readable to go down through a list of what has occurred and what you've done about it so far.

I'm sure someone will be along to help. That your mobo threw a beep code suggesting memory, and you ran 4 passes on it (MemTest?) without any problems, maybe you're looking at a problem with the mobo.

Again, try and shorthand your post.

OnePostWonder, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

I am not sure what this means

1. I am not sure what this means - Similar Threads - sure means

2. Developer mode package stuck, not sure what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Developer mode package stuck, not sure what to do: There's hardly any info on this but one guy did ask a question and turns out he had to use the latest windows 10 build, I have the latest windows 10 build but the developer mode package is still getting stuck and not installing. Please let me know what I could do...
  3. Problem connecting to Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 Mouse, fairly sure it has something...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem connecting to Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 Mouse, fairly sure it has something...: I bought a Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 Mouse a while ago, and for some reason, whenever I try to pair it, it tells withing 5 seconds to try again. I've tried a lot of recommended fixes: rolling back, updating, and uninstalling and reinstalling my Bluetooth drivers, doing...
  4. why is the driver problem with amd and microsoft not resolved??? im sure there is millions...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is the driver problem with amd and microsoft not resolved??? im sure there is millions...: nothing you or amd suggests is fixing this driver problem. we are all just wasting time and money. 10 gigs in 2 days, thanks, owe, forgot about the time....
  5. My Win 10 is messed up, will replacing it while using the same email address be sure to rid...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Win 10 is messed up, will replacing it while using the same email address be sure to rid...: I'm sure that my OS is messed up because I cannot create another of any kind of account, and it won't log me in with a password for some reason and on my pin. Also, I couldn't get that Tober update. I once reinstalled this license and was sure to opt out of reusing some files...
  6. System Thread Exception Not Handled - Not sure of the Cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Thread Exception Not Handled - Not sure of the Cause: Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy Build 18298.rs_prerelease 181205-1436 Recent Updates: Windows 10 Insider Preview 18298.1000 (rs_prerelease) 12/‎12/‎2018 Nivida drivers updated on Version 417.35 12/15/2018 Wacom Drivers 6.3.32-3 I have...
  7. IPv6 tunnel question: IP is not ICMP pingable. Please make sure ICMP is not blocked. If you...

in Windows 10 Customization
    IPv6 tunnel question: IP is not ICMP pingable. Please make sure ICMP is not blocked. If you...: Hi, Is there any easy way to allow this to not be blocked please? I am trying to set a 4 to 6 tunnel via https://www.tunnelbroker.net/new_tunnel.php Is this a trusted service too? Regards, John Oliver...
  8. Reset Router No Longer Sure If I Am Secure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reset Router No Longer Sure If I Am Secure: I must have at some point changed my router/ modem login info from the default admin/password combo to something else but I could not remember it and I could not log into my router by going to 192.168.0.1 so for the first time I pressed the reset button and set it to factory...
  9. Not sure how to install windows using multiple hard drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not sure how to install windows using multiple hard drives: I have several hard drives with games installed on them. If I re-install windows on my drive, I am very skeptical it's not going to start wiping those other drives. I have in the past had this happen. How can I reinstall windows on my main drive and BE SURE it's not going to...
  10. I'm pretty sure I just bricked my computer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm pretty sure I just bricked my computer...: So, I had an issue for a while on my computer. I finally looked it up, and the issue could be fixed by a chkdsk. It failed, and then I was in a recovery loop. I looked through the cmd prompt (which was the only thing I could use), and found that the boot had an issue. The...