Windows 10: I am novice and want to re-install clean window 10

Discus and support I am novice and want to re-install clean window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am having so many blue screen crashes with differing error messages that are confusing to me. So, I would to clean install window 10. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nijjhar, Feb 12, 2016.

1. nijjhar Win User

I am novice and want to re-install clean window 10

Hi,

I am having so many blue screen crashes with differing error messages that are confusing to me. So, I would to clean install window 10. I have Office 2010 and Window 7 Pro. Disc.

Do, I need to have any key to make a note or what shall I do including formatting please?

:)

nijjhar, Feb 12, 2016
  2. BobNagy Win User

INACCESSABLE_BOOT_DEVICE !!!

I am a Novice and I now have a Brand New Laptop that is a Brand New Brick, thanks to Windows 10 .... I wanted to schedule an install date, but Windows 10 wanted to install (I guess), as it just started to install. The Setup tab would not open the setup
    and I had other issues, so I tried the Clean Install..... Now I have a rotating boot cycle with a message "Inaccessable _boot_device" ... Thank you Windows 10 and Microsoft...Please Help!!! I have no idea what to do now...

BobNagy, Feb 12, 2016
  3. I am Disable to purchase Window 10 but i am want to use for Student Purpose as a legal then how can possible. Microsoft Company can help me ?

i already sent a window insider related query you can also read previous, then after i want to window 10 as a legel but i am Disabled to purchase because my financial condition is not allow , can microsoft company provide a window 10 and Help me. I want
    to Just a developing and education purpose not a commercial use. it is possible ? if yes then how ? Please .

BabluSinghLE, Feb 12, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Here is the tutorial for Clean Install in Windows 10.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html

The procedures are quite involving.
    Please read and read again to make sure you understand each step.
    If you have doubt, please come back here and ask. Don't "assume" or "guess" what the steps mean.

Good luck.

davidhk, Feb 12, 2016
  5. WHS
    whs Win User
    And the Office package installs like any application. I assume you have the product key with the disc.

6. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I am novice and want to re-install clean window 10 - Similar Threads - novice install clean

2. I want to re-install windows 10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to re-install windows 10.: Hi there everyone.I purchased a laptop with windows 10 home pre-installed. Now, after a year, I cleaned the whole HDD, so evenmy windows 10 is gone now. Now, I want to re-install my windows 10. If I download the ISO file from microsoft's website, after installing it,how can I...
  3. I want to re-install windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to re-install windows 10.: Hi there everyone.I purchased a laptop with windows 10 home pre-installed. Now, after a year, I cleaned the whole HDD, so evenmy windows 10 is gone now. Now, I want to re-install my windows 10. If I download the ISO file from microsoft's website, after installing it,how can I...
  4. I want to re-install windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. clean re-install windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clean re-install windows 10: Can anyone advise me where to find online an easy to understand, step by step guide to lead me through a re-install of Windows 10. Will it affect the version I have, which File, Apps, Features, Programs will be lost plus what I should do before the re-install?I'm a PC Dummy...
  6. clean re-install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    clean re-install windows 10: Can anyone advise me where to find online an easy to understand, step by step guide to lead me through a re-install of Windows 10. Will it affect the version I have, which File, Apps, Features, Programs will be lost plus what I should do before the re-install?I'm a PC Dummy...
  7. Clean Re-installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Re-installing Windows 10: Hello people, can some one explain to me how I do a clean install of Windows 10. By clean I mean delete all files clean install, like was possible with Windows 7. Re-install the software from scratch and then start with a completely clean set-up. Windows Version Number -...
  8. Clean Re-installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean Re-installing Windows 10: Hello people, can some one explain to me how I do a clean install of Windows 10. By clean I mean delete all files clean install, like was possible with Windows 7. Re-install the software from scratch and then start with a completely clean set-up. Windows Version Number -...
  9. Clean Re installation of windows 10

Clean Re installation of windows 10: I want to delete all user accounts created till now , and need to re install the windows 10 in my pc. Please help me with this ,so that I can proceed safely . And I have some doubts regarding this- Will the activation be void if I do this ? Will I get all the latest...
  10. Clean install for Novices

Clean install for Novices: Hi All, Has anyone done a clean install of W10??. If so for all us novices, (we are all still learning) can you please tell us how you achieved this in detail please.. What is the first step. Do we need a freshly formatted disk, can it be a freshly formatted disk..What...