Windows 10: I am on a web site for nail technicians and I can not opern their pictures as they are in...

Discus and support I am on a web site for nail technicians and I can not opern their pictures as they are in... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can anyone help mer. My firewall appears to have Adoby locked out. What do I fo please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ValeriePoole, Sep 14, 2019.

1. I am on a web site for nail technicians and I can not opern their pictures as they are in...

can anyone help mer. My firewall appears to have Adoby locked out. What do I fo please.

:)

ValeriePoole, Sep 14, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Rohit_SG Win User

I am on a web site for nail technicians and I can not opern their pictures as they are in...

Connect to technician

Hi Lee,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community Forums.

We would be happy to assist you. However, we will not be able to connect to any technician from other support channels. If you want to contact a technician with your case number, you need to connect through the same channel (Phone/Chat) for support.

We provide technical suggestions for any queries in Windows. You can provide us the details of the issue and we’ll be glad to assist you with the troubleshooting steps which you can follow to resolve the issue.

Have a nice day!

Rohit_SG, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

I am on a web site for nail technicians and I can not opern their pictures as they are in...

1. I am on a web site for nail technicians and I can not opern their pictures as they are in... - Similar Threads - web site nail

2. I am having trouble with a IIS web site ASP.net configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble with a IIS web site ASP.net configuration: I had the web site running successfully for some years serving ASP .NET content. I have upgraded the server and have not been able to get ASP working again. Things I tried: New server 2022 IIS configured with .NET 4.8 and ASP.NET 4.8 Created a mime type in IIS...
  3. I am having trouble with a IIS web site ASP.net configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble with a IIS web site ASP.net configuration: I had the web site running successfully for some years serving ASP .NET content. I have upgraded the server and have not been able to get ASP working again. Things I tried: New server 2022 IIS configured with .NET 4.8 and ASP.NET 4.8 Created a mime type in IIS...
  4. I am having trouble with a IIS web site ASP.net configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can not open two web sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not open two web sites: HiStrange thing that I can not open two sites from my PC:1- Opera.com it only open when I run a vpn and I tried browsers like FFox, Edge, Chrome also from my mobile it does not open. I contacted my ISP they say it is working. Contact Opera.com but they never replay !!.2-...
  6. Can not open two web sites

Can not open two web sites: HiStrange thing that I can not open two sites from my PC:1- Opera.com it only open when I run a vpn and I tried browsers like FFox, Edge, Chrome also from my mobile it does not open. I contacted my ISP they say it is working. Contact Opera.com but they never replay !!.2-...
  7. i was told in a windows web site that...

i was told in a windows web site that...: OK HOLD ON...what I am trying to do is find the home of some astray files that are loose and left over by using RECOVA its a great tool but im using the free version for now. BUT TO THE POINT..i read on the w-site that what I needed to do was activate this app/I...
  8. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  9. I can not access macys web site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not access macys web site: why can't I access macys web site with my desktop but I can with my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-access-macys-web-site/781c7814-a089-4671-9e17-c1f26f8d0407
  10. Can I put Web Site Shortcuts in the Task Bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I put Web Site Shortcuts in the Task Bar?: Can I put Web Site 'Shortcuts' in the Task Bar If so, how would I do this? I've got a Tile with a Favourite Web Site I've also got it 'Book Marked' in Favourites But since I visit this Site such a lot, it would be very handy to get to it from the 'Task Bar' 20840