Windows 10: I am on Windows 10 64 bit of it helps

Discus and support I am on Windows 10 64 bit of it helps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/KLolisTsiros [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kax597/i_am_on_windows_10_64_bit_of_it_helps/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KLolisTsiros, Dec 11, 2020.

1. I am on Windows 10 64 bit of it helps

/u/KLolisTsiros, Dec 11, 2020

2. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile I am on Windows 10 64 bit of it helps :)

4. pepoluan Win User

I am on Windows 10 64 bit of it helps

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

I am on Windows 10 64 bit of it helps

1. I am on Windows 10 64 bit of it helps - Similar Threads - bit helps

2. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help: I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store or exit S mode because I get the error "Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."I'm on Windows 11, and it's new. I've already done everything, including completely restarting everything on the...
  3. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help: I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store or exit S mode because I get the error "Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."I'm on Windows 11, and it's new. I've already done everything, including completely restarting everything on the...
  4. I'd really appreciate any help you could offer with installing a Windows 10 32-bit OS on my...

I'd really appreciate any help you could offer with installing a Windows 10 32-bit OS on my...: "Hi, I have a bit of a unique situation. I have an HP 280 G9 I3 with a 12th Gen processor, but I need to install a 32-bit Windows OS for a specific software that's not compatible with 64-bit versions.""I'd appreciate some assistance with configuring my HP 280 G9 I3. While it...
  5. I'd really appreciate any help you could offer with installing a Windows 10 32-bit OS on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'd really appreciate any help you could offer with installing a Windows 10 32-bit OS on my...: "Hi, I have a bit of a unique situation. I have an HP 280 G9 I3 with a 12th Gen processor, but I need to install a 32-bit Windows OS for a specific software that's not compatible with 64-bit versions.""I'd appreciate some assistance with configuring my HP 280 G9 I3. While it...
  6. I'd really appreciate any help you could offer with installing a Windows 10 32-bit OS on my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Please help with new bit locker key

Please help with new bit locker key: The bit locker identifier is exactly the same as the identifier I have on my key file however the key is not working... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-with-new-bit-locker-key/fbbe8169-99d7-45ca-96ff-290d42b260a2
  8. Please help with new bit locker key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help with new bit locker key: The bit locker identifier is exactly the same as the identifier I have on my key file however the key is not working... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-with-new-bit-locker-key/fbbe8169-99d7-45ca-96ff-290d42b260a2
  9. Please help with new bit locker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. lose product key microsoft windows 7 prof 32-bit on my dvd genuie..help me

lose product key microsoft windows 7 prof 32-bit on my dvd genuie..help me: lose product key microsoft windows 7 prof 32-bit on my dvd genuie..help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lose-product-key-microsoft-windows-7-prof-32-bit/545f3d0d-0761-4e43-ba2d-81ebd03f15d5