Windows 10: I am planing to reset my laptop and I am confused on this option:

Discus and support I am planing to reset my laptop and I am confused on this option: in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; - Just remove my files - Fully clean the drive My question is: If I select fully clean the drive option will I lose the drivers. Here is an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by akik0abazi, Jan 8, 2021.

1. I am planing to reset my laptop and I am confused on this option:

- Just remove my files

- Fully clean the drive

My question is:

If I select fully clean the drive option will I lose the drivers.

Here is an image: I am planing to reset my laptop and I am confused on this option: 5059be26-80fe-419c-b2ca-0459f952e64b?upload=true.jpg

More info:

Laptop: HP 255 G7

Processor: AMD A9-9425 RADEON R5; 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G 3.10 GHz

Inatalled memory RAM: 8.00 GB

System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Reason for reseting: My laptop is full and I installed so much programs on it that's why i decided to reset

:)

akik0abazi, Jan 8, 2021

2. Plane mode stuck

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing
    with windows 10, I will certainly help you.

Please share these details.

• Are you referring to Airplane mode by plane mode?

• Have you made any changes to computer settings prior to this issue?

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to refer the below link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues.

We’ll be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jan 8, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

I am planing to reset my laptop and I am confused on this option:

n-ster, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

I am planing to reset my laptop and I am confused on this option:

1. I am planing to reset my laptop and I am confused on this option: - Similar Threads - planing reset laptop

2. I am confused about my processors according to apps on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am confused about my processors according to apps on my Laptop: Context:So I wanted to install Windows 10 Pro 64 bits. I checked the Windows default Settings application, I checked by Search>This PC>Right-click>Properties, it says I have a 32 bits system and a 64 bits based processor. Later on I checked System Information, it says my...
  3. I am confused

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am confused: Hello, my name is joseph Im 18 I am calling on the community for some help. So this may seen weird that im 18 and i play roblox and use discord and stuff. So my dad blocks roblox and discord off of my computer. I have tried to go through regedit and cmd prompt and files also...
  4. I am really confused

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am really confused: So my pc started doing weird things the last 3-4 days. The monitor started going black and turning back on again and it started flickering and I needed to restart my pc in order for it to fix. I turned off and on my monitor to see if that's the problem but it wouldn't change...
  5. I am confused and Scared for my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am confused and Scared for my PC: I was downloading a game on Steam “VR Chat.” I then heard and an audio about a coma? I then got scared and shutdown my PC. Then I turned It back on I tried logging In, and went Into a temporary profile. I signed out put In my Pin, then It just says Welcome. PLEASE TELL ME...
  6. I am not able to reset my laptop

I am not able to reset my laptop: I am not able to reset windows 10 in my laptop after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-reset-my-laptop/afd1334d-25d3-47f4-aca0-be688975d60c
  7. I am unable to factory reset my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am unable to factory reset my laptop.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jacky-Mo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffzevz/i_am_unable_to_factory_reset_my_laptop/
  8. I am so confused!

I am so confused!: Okay so I just recently got the Dell Inspiron 13 5000 for Christmas. It is using Windows 10 and everything is up to date. I only got it 5 days ago. I really like it but whenever I am using a web browser I think it only happens when I'm on youtube the video will start to...
  9. I am Confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Confused: I just bought Java edition and I thought it would be like what what I see on YouTube but it's not, it's just like Pocket edition! I thought it would be different. Specifically mobs, like the fox is not in PE but I've seen that on Pc it's there! Please explain....
  10. Am I better to don't reset my laptop?

Am I better to don't reset my laptop?: I'm using a Acer Aspire 315-21 Laptop. The performance of it has decreased and I'm trying to find a way of it to better. I tried the 10 windows suggest but if doesn't just be better a little bit, it get more worse than before. I tought resetting my laptop: But I want your...