Windows 10: I am planning on doing a Fresh start on my laptop, but will my MS office stay activated...

Discus and support I am planning on doing a Fresh start on my laptop, but will my MS office stay activated... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Also my friend is getting a new laptop, and he plans to do fresh install immediately, will it affect his MS office offer if he does it before logging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BhrataShree2, Oct 18, 2020.

1. I am planning on doing a Fresh start on my laptop, but will my MS office stay activated...

Also my friend is getting a new laptop, and he plans to do fresh install immediately, will it affect his MS office offer if he does it before logging in?

Thanks and Regards

:)

BhrataShree2, Oct 18, 2020
  2. HiSpeed Win User

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Ms office

Sir, I have purchased a new laptop in which I have to activate Ms Office. But I am not able do it. It's say to buy a plan. On entering my office key product it said I have a older version! What to do?

SHRADDHAVERMA1, Oct 18, 2020
  4. HiSpeed Win User

I am planning on doing a Fresh start on my laptop, but will my MS office stay activated...

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

Hi Guys,

I have 5 workstations.
    One of them was running properly an official MS Office 2007 under Win XP Sp3.
    Recently I replaced the MB.
    Office is no more activated and it is imposible to activate it by Internet or by phone.

Curiously, the Microsoft customer support told me it's not possible because XP is no more supported.

Are you aware of that?

HiSpeed, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

I am planning on doing a Fresh start on my laptop, but will my MS office stay activated...

1. I am planning on doing a Fresh start on my laptop, but will my MS office stay activated... - Similar Threads - planning doing Fresh

2. When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again: Hi, I am having a problem with my Ms Office. I am getting a sign that tells me there is an error, that I am signed in, but that I should sign in again to fix the problem. I don't dare to do this because I worry that I may end up having to sign in every time I use Office.Can...
  3. When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again: Hi, I am having a problem with my Ms Office. I am getting a sign that tells me there is an error, that I am signed in, but that I should sign in again to fix the problem. I don't dare to do this because I worry that I may end up having to sign in every time I use Office.Can...
  4. I am planning on removing my organization account from my laptop but, I'm afraid that if I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am planning on removing my organization account from my laptop but, I'm afraid that if I...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/j6hgk02kl4h61.png?width=1282&format=png&auto=webp&s=40cd24dd0239cc122a82dac44b9a9520f732c838 submitted by /u/Y0U223F [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lin1hq/i_am_planning_on_removing_my_organization_account/
  5. Plans to do a fresh install, will I run into any issues with my situation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plans to do a fresh install, will I run into any issues with my situation?: Built my gaming rig back in late 2012 with a 120gb SSD boot drive and a separate 2TB HDD. Partially a bit of an oversight on my end but some stuff installed on the SSD when it shouldn’t have. Been wanting to do a fresh install but could never find my key until now. At the...
  6. Restore MS Office on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore MS Office on my laptop: Hello, I had purchased MS Office when I was in the US. I returned to India in April 2019. My MS Office got deleted when there was a windows 10 update and my cursor disappeared. I tried to restore to the previous update, but it deleted all the Apps including MS Office. My...
  7. I am restricted to install Microsoft Office on my laptop

I am restricted to install Microsoft Office on my laptop: I am trying to intall a Microsoft Office Suite 2019 on my Windows 10 laptop but I receive prompts like "this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." Even though i am able to install other...
  8. MS office activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS office activation: Hi I have installed MS office 2010 and have a valid license key but after every update I get the popup asking to activate Office. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-activation/aedbb1be-5027-4e0e-9448-7aa54d343ceb"
  9. Doing a fresh start will delete Microsoft office package?

Doing a fresh start will delete Microsoft office package?: Does a fresh start will delete office and others related apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doing-a-fresh-start-will-delete-microsoft-office/645ae73e-f8ed-44c7-b0a8-c79decf1a463
  10. Activation of MS office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of MS office: Hello Everyone, I have bought one laptop but there was some technical issues. So, I had to change my laptop OS. And, I have been changed my laptop OS by laptop company's service center but there was notMS office. So, I downloaded MS office but it was not license...