Windows 10: I am planning to start a small service business in my locality to help people with tech. I...

Discus and support I am planning to start a small service business in my locality to help people with tech. I... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to keep it short and to the point1. Is charging for Windows installations for someone else illegal Not the activation part? Because it uses my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NishadSandilya, Aug 20, 2021.

1. I am planning to start a small service business in my locality to help people with tech. I...

I want to keep it short and to the point1. Is charging for Windows installations for someone else illegal Not the activation part? Because it uses my effort and my resources Home internet and electricity?2. I am strictly against piracy and activation through unfair means. But people in my area are ready to settle for anything as long as the price's low. How do I sell Legit OEM Keys through my Site/ Business so that it does not violate any Microsoft's T&C's?3. Same goes for Office Products. I Know Sellers and vendors who would do anything to make a quick buck. I am not like that, I want

:)

NishadSandilya, Aug 20, 2021
  2. Boppachou Win User

what are the details of the Assure tech service plan?

what are the details of the Assure tech service plan?

Boppachou, Aug 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses

Source: National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs great for small businesses - Windows For Your Business

Brink, Aug 20, 2021
  4. Allegheny Win User

I am planning to start a small service business in my locality to help people with tech. I...

Backup solutions for Small Business?

What types of solutions out there would be a good first step when it comes to protecting the information of a small business?

Allegheny, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

I am planning to start a small service business in my locality to help people with tech. I...

1. I am planning to start a small service business in my locality to help people with tech. I... - Similar Threads - planning start small

2. I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?: I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-tech-savy-how-can-i-get-personal-help/55149268-1881-4248-9450-1477b45eda95
  3. I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?: I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-tech-savy-how-can-i-get-personal-help/55149268-1881-4248-9450-1477b45eda95
  4. I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy...: I am am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy new computers to run Windows 11! This is arrogance on their part. How about allowing people to upgrade to Windows 11 while having a seemingly perfectly working expensive computers running...
  6. I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy...: I am am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy new computers to run Windows 11! This is arrogance on their part. How about allowing people to upgrade to Windows 11 while having a seemingly perfectly working expensive computers running...
  7. I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. what are the details of the Assure tech service plan?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    what are the details of the Assure tech service plan?: what are the details of the Assure tech service plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-details-of-the-assure-tech-service/33453d07-71cd-4e80-af5a-2ff0bd342de4"
  9. I know is not my business, Microsoft people knows better.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know is not my business, Microsoft people knows better.: Hi everybody . Sometimes I think, there are many Microsoft friends out there in the real world. Friends does support each other, Blizzard, for example(and there are many more), in my opinion(again, sometimes I'm scared to write all I think, since I do not have to many...
  10. Error ID: 0x800CCCD2 I am not a tech, I rely on my email. Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error ID: 0x800CCCD2 I am not a tech, I rely on my email. Please help.: Error ID: 0x800CCCD2 I am not a tech, I rely on my email. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/error-id-0x800cccd2-i-am-not-a-tech-i-rely-on-my/6830e9a3-5341-4ef7-af71-6b3c4cbc7c40