Windows 10: I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my...

Discus and support I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bruh why wont I let me do the code thing I'm doing it but it says I'm wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ConorReidy1, Nov 19, 2020 at 1:47 PM.

1. I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my...

Bruh why wont I let me do the code thing I'm doing it but it says I'm wrong

:)

2. Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Nov 19, 2020 at 1:49 PM
  3. dalchina Win User
    One says fast. Other says slow. Which is right? I don't know.

Steps:
    a. Determine what are the correct figures.
    You have the information above and common sense suggests how to check what the figures should be.
    b. Go to your ISPs site or check your contract as to what they offer and support them, or phone them and ask.
    c. If the app is wrong, provide feedback to the authors.

As a user you can only observe. If the app is wrong and incorrectly coded, you have no control over it.

4. Arul_D Win User

I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my...

My plug and play is still on running after 2.5 Hours

Hi Declan,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to stop the plug and play service and again start the service and check the status of this issue. Follow the steps below to stop the Plug and Play service.

• Press Windows Key + R key

• Type “Services.msc” and press Enter

• Right click on Plug and Play and click on stop

• Again start the service.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thema:

I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my...

1. I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my... - Similar Threads - putting code stills

2. Am I Snapping wrong or is Windows just lying to me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Am I Snapping wrong or is Windows just lying to me?: Whenever I want to snap my windows to the side of the screen, the little preview box indicates that the window will then take up only half of the screen. But when I let go of the mouse, the window then takes up the full screen and the second window I selected is the only one...
  3. every time i put the code in it says login failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time i put the code in it says login failed: every time i put the code in it says login failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-put-the-code-in-it-says-login-failed/61021c2a-2a72-408a-b7c8-6cc27f7e528e
  4. I have try just about everything to turn off my laptop keyboard and still I am still am...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have try just about everything to turn off my laptop keyboard and still I am still am...: Hello so I have recently gotten a external wire keyboard for my laptop because my d key is broken. So I looked into how to disable/uninstall my internal laptop keyboard. I have try uninstalling the driver for my keyboard which I know is only a short fix but this doesn't work...
  5. My Pc is Stuck in safe mode and every time I put a password in, it says it wrong and I...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Pc is Stuck in safe mode and every time I put a password in, it says it wrong and I...: [IMG] I need help with getting out of safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-in-safe-mode-and-every-time-i-put-a/286569af-21ff-4559-9379-989665dc06dd
  6. I did a factory reset on my laptop, nothing was wrong with it I just wanted it clean, but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did a factory reset on my laptop, nothing was wrong with it I just wanted it clean, but...: submitted by /u/Layla_Rhapsody [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egp7au/i_did_a_factory_reset_on_my_laptop_nothing_was/
  7. Just wanted to say thanks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just wanted to say thanks: After reading the tutorial and installing the debugger managed to track down the cause of my BSOD non paged error all on my own *Biggrin Was occurring when installing kb4517389 arcctrl.sys was the offending blighter, remnant from some media player. So cheers for the...
  8. JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS

in Windows 10 Customization
    JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS: i would like to thank all that have help me get my pc on line i found a button on my remote that move the pic aroungd so thanyou for all beening so quick to respond and wishing you all well keep up the good work BAZZA...
  9. I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the...: I have windows 10, did not use my laptop for about 1 month. I tried to log in by putting my loggin pin, and nothing happen? any clue why?...
  10. I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...: How do I access my windows 10 when my response is: you have entered the wrong password - try again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-am-unable-to-access-my-windows-10-when-i-put-in/4e63144c-b77c-4d66-bc0d-8c6c6f825cb5