Windows 10: I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my...

Discus and support I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bruh why wont I let me do the code thing I'm doing it but it says I'm wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ConorReidy1, Nov 19, 2020.

1. I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my...

Bruh why wont I let me do the code thing I'm doing it but it says I'm wrong

:)

ConorReidy1, Nov 19, 2020

2. Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Nov 19, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    One says fast. Other says slow. Which is right? I don't know.

Steps:
    a. Determine what are the correct figures.
    You have the information above and common sense suggests how to check what the figures should be.
    b. Go to your ISPs site or check your contract as to what they offer and support them, or phone them and ask.
    c. If the app is wrong, provide feedback to the authors.

As a user you can only observe. If the app is wrong and incorrectly coded, you have no control over it.

dalchina, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my...

My plug and play is still on running after 2.5 Hours

Hi Declan,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to stop the plug and play service and again start the service and check the status of this issue. Follow the steps below to stop the Plug and Play service.

• Press Windows Key + R key

• Type “Services.msc” and press Enter

• Right click on Plug and Play and click on stop

• Again start the service.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my...

1. I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my... - Similar Threads - putting code stills

2. It has been 6 months. I still get error code 0x80073D13. I just want to play minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It has been 6 months. I still get error code 0x80073D13. I just want to play minecraft.: I got a new pc and when I went to the xbox app to reinstall some of my games it didn't show my drive. I tried multiple solutions from online. I checked to make sure my drive was formatted as NTFS. I still keep getting the same error code. I have tried everything i can think...
  3. It has been 6 months. I still get error code 0x80073D13. I just want to play minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It has been 6 months. I still get error code 0x80073D13. I just want to play minecraft.: I got a new pc and when I went to the xbox app to reinstall some of my games it didn't show my drive. I tried multiple solutions from online. I checked to make sure my drive was formatted as NTFS. I still keep getting the same error code. I have tried everything i can think...
  4. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  5. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  6. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

7. Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...

Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...: I purchased Minecraft Windows version while signed into the Microsoft store with a different email, the one I wanted it attached to. However, my computer was logged into this email account where I already own Minecraft Java version. Somehow, with all the redirects while...
  8. Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...: I purchased Minecraft Windows version while signed into the Microsoft store with a different email, the one I wanted it attached to. However, my computer was logged into this email account where I already own Minecraft Java version. Somehow, with all the redirects while...
  9. I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the...: I have windows 10, did not use my laptop for about 1 month. I tried to log in by putting my loggin pin, and nothing happen? any clue why?...
  10. I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...: How do I access my windows 10 when my response is: you have entered the wrong password - try again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-am-unable-to-access-my-windows-10-when-i-put-in/4e63144c-b77c-4d66-bc0d-8c6c6f825cb5