Windows 10: I am rarely stuck in an infinite loading loop on boot-up

Discus and support I am rarely stuck in an infinite loading loop on boot-up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've switched to Windows 10 almost 3 weeks ago and everything's perfect except 1 thing. After the normal loading screen on bootup with the Windows logo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by G0DS3NT, Apr 20, 2019.

1. G0DS3NT Win User

I am rarely stuck in an infinite loading loop on boot-up

I've switched to Windows 10 almost 3 weeks ago and everything's perfect except 1 thing. After the normal loading screen on bootup with the Windows logo and loading circle finishes, the loading circle is back but this time without the Windows logo as you can see in the photo below.

Photo

It keeps loading forever (the largest amount of time I waited was 20 minutes so I guess it's infinite). I've never got this before on Windows 7. It's not a very big problem to me, I get this thing like 2 times a week but I want to get rid of it since I must force a shutdown on my PC using the button everytime I get it which isn't safe and I really dislike doing it. Nothing comes out in Event Viewer, the only errors I get are DistributedCOM and Service Control Manager which can be safely ignored as I know, nothing else, my PC is in very good shape.

:)

G0DS3NT, Apr 20, 2019
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Jan3d Win User

update stuck in infinite loop

My computer automatically updated to Windows 10 from 7. Ever since, anytime an update comes through, it gets stuck in an infinite loop. It appears that a HP printer update is failing, but I don't know if that's what's causing the loop. How can I eliminate
    that update, to see if future updates will continue as they should?

Jan3d, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

1. I am rarely stuck in an infinite loading loop on boot-up - Similar Threads - rarely stuck infinite

2. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  3. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  4. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  5. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  6. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen: I’m stuck in an infinite cycle of my pc showing the windows logo and loading dots leading into a blue screen with no fix. Please don’t tell me to launch into safe mode because I have tried clicking every f key and it didn’t open automatic repair and I Have also turned my pc...
  8. i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop: i tried hard resetting my pc but it came to the windows loading screen showing he spinning circle for 3 seconds goes black then restarts again i've tried going to automatic repair by doing things like pressing f11 or turning off the computer 3 times but nothing seems to work...
  9. i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop

i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop: i tried hard resetting my pc but it came to the windows loading screen showing he spinning circle for 3 seconds goes black then restarts again i've tried going to automatic repair by doing things like pressing f11 or turning off the computer 3 times but nothing seems to work...
  10. i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging