Windows 10: I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong...

Discus and support I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Shows in the title.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TrialWhisper71, Feb 8, 2020.

1. I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong...

Shows in the title.

:)

TrialWhisper71, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Mooly Win User
    Steps Recorder there... but not there

I really don't know what to suggest to you.

Even though you can not see it on screen, does it show in task manager ? I wonder if it might be worth you running a system file check using :

sfc/ SCANNOW from an elevated command prompt.

I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong... [​IMG]

Mooly, Feb 8, 2020
  4. lbeck Win User

I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong...

Can I start a computer remotely?

It occurs to me that maybe I'm working on the wrong computer. Possibly the remote computer is configured properly and the problem is with the computer sending the wake-up call.

Can someone recommend a step-by-step protocol for pinging or sending a wake up command to the remote computer?

Thanks

lbeck, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong...

1. I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong... - Similar Threads - really mad computer

2. How do I record the sound I am hearing on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I record the sound I am hearing on my computer: I'm still looking for "sound recorder" and don't see where to go next. I want to record the sound that is playing on my computer speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-record-the-sound-i-am-hearing-on-my/571f2b30-da37-4ae8-942a-1110511c1358
  3. I bought the wrong one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I bought the wrong one: I accidentally had bought minecraft windows 10 edition but i dont have windows 10 so i cant even use the game. I would like to get a refund on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-wrong-one/52f89ae6-d99f-45c8-b7e4-fb8bc6210e30
  4. I bought the wrong laptop??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought the wrong laptop??: I bought my laptop from a gentleman on amazon, I physically met him and he never told me the laptop he gave me was made to not update(For editors and designers so the update doesn't ruin their progress. (Plus he never gave me the activation key,but i doubt it would work with...
  5. I can not save what I am working on my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not save what I am working on my computer?: I can not save what I am working on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-save-what-i-am-working-on-my-computer/990dd497-e7d1-458d-84ac-c9ccbccf83d2"
  6. MediaCreationTool -- What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MediaCreationTool -- What am I doing wrong?: This worked a few weeks ago. Path to Media Creation Tool is 'd:\Acer G9-792\Create your own Windows 10 installation media\MediaCreationTool1803.exe' I created a Firewall Rule to allow it through. Now I'm getting this error: "There was a problem running this tool....
  7. I really don't know what is wrong with my computer but all signs point to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really don't know what is wrong with my computer but all signs point to Windows 10: My computer that I put together is fairly new. I have encountered several issues that aren't consistent making it difficult to diagnose my PC and figure out what is wrong. I am just going to make a list of issues I have encountered and follow that up with a pcpartpicker list...
  8. What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What am I doing wrong?: Hi, I have been trying to create custom Windows themes complete with background images and sounds which I have no problem getting to work on my computer. The problem I am having is when I save the theme the file size is extremely small and when I shared it with someone to try...
  9. OneDrive. What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive. What am I doing wrong?: If I open OneDrive from the taskbar, open a folder, click on a file and then click "Share" a pane opens on the right hand side of the window. I am then invited to create an email account. I have done this but set up my existing email provided by my ISP. I am then invited to...
  10. Am I really THIS stupid !!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I really THIS stupid !!!!: Hi there I got an Amazon Fire stick a few days ago because of the recommendations of being able to use PLEX on it at decent bit rates -- but am I the ONLY person on the planet who can't make the wretched thing work. !! The built in apps are fine -- wifi no problem --...