Windows 10: I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong...

Discus and support I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Shows in the title.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TrialWhisper71, Feb 8, 2020.

1. I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong...

Shows in the title.

:)

TrialWhisper71, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Mooly Win User
    Steps Recorder there... but not there

I really don't know what to suggest to you.

Even though you can not see it on screen, does it show in task manager ? I wonder if it might be worth you running a system file check using :

sfc/ SCANNOW from an elevated command prompt.

I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong... [​IMG]

Mooly, Feb 8, 2020
  4. lbeck Win User

I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong...

Can I start a computer remotely?

It occurs to me that maybe I'm working on the wrong computer. Possibly the remote computer is configured properly and the problem is with the computer sending the wake-up call.

Can someone recommend a step-by-step protocol for pinging or sending a wake up command to the remote computer?

Thanks

lbeck, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong...

1. I am really mad my computer I bought CAN'T even record. It has perfect ping what is wrong... - Similar Threads - really mad computer

2. My computer has been hacked and I can't even turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been hacked and I can't even turn it on: My computer has been hacked and I can't even turn it on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-been-hacked-and-i-cant-even-turn/20a14f3e-6f83-4b50-b99e-dcc66e958b60
  3. My computer has been hacked and I can't even turn it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has been hacked and I can't even turn it on: My computer has been hacked and I can't even turn it on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-been-hacked-and-i-cant-even-turn/20a14f3e-6f83-4b50-b99e-dcc66e958b60
  4. I am unable to login even though I know my hello pin perfectly , something went wrong and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to login even though I know my hello pin perfectly , something went wrong and...: I am unable to go past the login screen in my windows 11 pc , I remember my hello pin correctly but as soon as I enter it , it displays an error that your pin isn't available at the moment, I restarted several times , did many tweaks , followed various tutorials to fix this...
  5. I am unable to login even though I know my hello pin perfectly , something went wrong and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to login even though I know my hello pin perfectly , something went wrong and...: I am unable to go past the login screen in my windows 11 pc , I remember my hello pin correctly but as soon as I enter it , it displays an error that your pin isn't available at the moment, I restarted several times , did many tweaks , followed various tutorials to fix this...
  6. really mad at update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    really mad at update: your terrible update cleared my computer and I had to restart it and it scared the life out of me. I am really angry at Microsoft for this. NOT OK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/really-mad-at-update/54eb5d44-08df-409b-8d8e-1657b0ab5929
  7. What am I getting wrong with Tutorials?

in Windows 10 Support
    What am I getting wrong with Tutorials?: There are a great many useful Tutorials I would like to make use of but I have problem getting them to work, though I follow the instructions as well as I can. Here are a couple of examples: (1) adding Clipboard History to Context Menu(s). I get as far as running the...
  8. What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What am I doing wrong?: My pc is from 2013 and it runs Windows 8.1 pro fine. Someone recommended that I get off win8.1 and install 10 so at the time there was the 1803 version so I installed that and it's ok. But the windows partition randomly gets corrupt when I turn my pc on. It only happens with...
  9. MediaCreationTool -- What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MediaCreationTool -- What am I doing wrong?: This worked a few weeks ago. Path to Media Creation Tool is 'd:\Acer G9-792\Create your own Windows 10 installation media\MediaCreationTool1803.exe' I created a Firewall Rule to allow it through. Now I'm getting this error: "There was a problem running this tool....
  10. What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What am I doing wrong?: Hi, I have been trying to create custom Windows themes complete with background images and sounds which I have no problem getting to work on my computer. The problem I am having is when I save the theme the file size is extremely small and when I shared it with someone to try...