Windows 10: I am receiving a blue screen and an error message that says "critical error" when I turn on...

Discus and support I am receiving a blue screen and an error message that says "critical error" when I turn on... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried different ways of trouble shooting that was suggested, but still has not worked. I can log into my microsoft account from another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RandyMeyers1, Jun 10, 2020.

1. I am receiving a blue screen and an error message that says "critical error" when I turn on...

I have tried different ways of trouble shooting that was suggested, but still has not worked. I can log into my microsoft account from another computer but not from my laptop. Can anyone assist me?

:)

RandyMeyers1, Jun 10, 2020

2. Error Message/ Blue Screen of death I am receiving a blue screen and an error message that says "critical error" when I turn on... :(.....

I am running an AMD system, with an Asus K8N4-E Deluxe(754) Mobo ocasionally when Iam gaming or downloading Music, I get this bizzaire error message DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. what does this error message mean? Is this Error message caused by my hard-drive or Motherboard? Please help!

Pheonix_789, Jun 10, 2020
  3. received blue screen error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it.

Please provide answers to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• When exactly you had received this blue screen error?

• Did you receive any error message with the blue screen?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to run DISM and check if it helps.

The DISM or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 10, 2020
  4. I am receiving a blue screen and an error message that says "critical error" when I turn on...

Receiving Blue Screen error on the computer.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you had received?
    • Did you make any recent changes to computer settings or hardware?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

I am receiving a blue screen and an error message that says "critical error" when I turn on...

1. I am receiving a blue screen and an error message that says "critical error" when I turn on... - Similar Threads - receiving blue screen

2. i receive a blue screen error on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i receive a blue screen error on my computer: I receive the blue screen error 2 to 3 times daily. How can I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-receive-a-blue-screen-error-on-my-computer/057193dd-d7a8-49c1-9b14-756e2b77154e
  3. i receive a blue screen error on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i receive a blue screen error on my computer: I receive the blue screen error 2 to 3 times daily. How can I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-receive-a-blue-screen-error-on-my-computer/057193dd-d7a8-49c1-9b14-756e2b77154e
  4. i receive a blue screen error on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Critical Error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Error Message: I haven't been able to use my start button for almost 2 Months!!! Every time I click it, it says the same thing "Critical Error: Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. I have tried EVERYTHING!!! And nothing seems to work!!! I can't...
  6. Critical Error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Critical Error message: Hi there, So my friend called me to say whenever he clicks the start bar he gets a message saying: "Critical Error: Your start menu isn't working .We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in" It started happening today 12th January 2021 as I'm writing this He's tried...
  7. Crashes to blue screen with error message: "critical structure corruption."

Crashes to blue screen with error message: "critical structure corruption.": Hello all, I know questions about this have been asked before, but the answer that would help me seems to not be there. My computer crashes to blue screen with the error message "critical structure corruption," then reboots itself or sometimes I have to restart it manually...
  8. Receiving Blue Screen error

Receiving Blue Screen error: So i have recently started getting BSOD out of nowhere. Whenever it happens it just restarts the PC and everything works fine. The BSOD randomly appears, it can take hours or even minutes between each blue screen. I have no idea how to fix. Ill post onedrive BSOD minidump...
  9. Blue Screen error message

Blue Screen error message: I am currently trying to connect my ds3(playstation 3 remote) to my pc to play games with and i deleted some apps i downloaded to use it(it worked then) i then deleted them when i tried something else which failed and redownloaded previous apps. here the problem presented...
  10. "Critical Error" message

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Critical Error" message: About 20 times now, I get this when I click on Windows Icon or in Search box (no "X" close exists): "Critical Error Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. Button: Sign out now" Usually the Button click does NOT resolve the issue....