Windows 10: I am receiving calls from fla Microsoft 3rd party techs/telling me my email address is...

Discus and support I am receiving calls from fla Microsoft 3rd party techs/telling me my email address is... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is this a real call monitoring my bellsouth.net email account?? said they were getting alerts?? how can I check??... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SuzanneMilton, Aug 4, 2018.

1. I am receiving calls from fla Microsoft 3rd party techs/telling me my email address is...

Is this a real call monitoring my bellsouth.net email account?? said they were getting alerts?? how can I check??

:)

SuzanneMilton, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Aug 4, 2018
  3. jienconde Win User
    Where is my email/address list

I have asked this question, where is my email/address list since I received my new computer (windows 10) coming from a windows XP computer. After using Windows XP, which was

very simple to understand, this Windows 10 is ridiculous....not being able to find my email/address book is very disconcerting as I used the information in that list all of the time.....what is the big secret....any directions I have received are so confusing,
    I've just about give up.....one tech did tell me to go to Yahoo and I should be able to locate my list...in fact I did, but only part of the list was available. Does anyone know of a way to see this list in windows 10.....in plain English please, step by
    step please, I'd sure appreciate it.

jienconde, Aug 4, 2018
  4. A. User Win User

I am receiving calls from fla Microsoft 3rd party techs/telling me my email address is...

Received email addresses

In windows 7 are received email showed the email address of the sender. It could then be added to my list of contacts. How is this done with Windows 10? The only solution seems to be sending a reply but still leaving me without the senders address.

Solution?

A. User, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

I am receiving calls from fla Microsoft 3rd party techs/telling me my email address is...

1. I am receiving calls from fla Microsoft 3rd party techs/telling me my email address is... - Similar Threads - receiving calls fla

2. I am receiving multiple emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am receiving multiple emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but to my...: I am receiving multiple emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but these come to my gmail email account, are these real login attempts?* Moved from Community Center...
  3. I am receiving multiple emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but to my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am receiving multiple emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but to my...: I am receiving multiple emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but these come to my gmail email account, are these real login attempts?* Moved from Community Center...
  4. I received an email from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thanking me for my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I received an email from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thanking me for my...: I received an email from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thanking me for my order today for Microsoft firewall defender. It gave an order number and a cost of $399.00, I did not do this. Is this a scam?...
  5. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/: Dear Microsoft,I've been trying to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account for months. But then I didn't get a confirmation code. At first I thought it was Mojang because I didn't get an email from that. After further research, I have found that if I want to change...
  6. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/: Dear Microsoft,I've been trying to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account for months. But then I didn't get a confirmation code. At first I thought it was Mojang because I didn't get an email from that. After further research, I have found that if I want to change...
  7. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I am having problems receiving emails from another party

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having problems receiving emails from another party: Every time a said party sends me a email . After a long waiting period . I keep being told outlook is blocking the email being sent to me. Why is this???...
  9. I need a tech email address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need a tech email address: I need a tech mail address to correct a 0x800C013E error possibly caused by latest W10 update. My windows Lie email program neither sends nor receives emails. Where does one go with such problems? Old Bob...
  10. Compatible 3rd Party Email Clients ?

in Browsers and Email
    Compatible 3rd Party Email Clients ?: Anyone tried Incredimail 2.5, Thunderbird, WLM and ilk yet? 6565