Windows 10: I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?

Discus and support I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONFor those who experience this error, it occurs occasionally but repeatedly and seemingly at random. The PC then collects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReeceSteve, Mar 1, 2024.

1. I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONFor those who experience this error, it occurs occasionally but repeatedly and seemingly at random. The PC then collects information and restarts. The Bug Check code for this bluescreen is 0x00000133.How do I resolve this error?I've been strangely gettting this error recently, and I'd like to troubleshoot it. Is there any way I can find out what's the culprit behind it? If I go to safe booting, Im able to log in and use my computer. If I dont use safe booting, then its a gamble. I've updated my bios and windows. My PC Hard drive health is in good con

:)

ReeceSteve, Mar 1, 2024

2. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes.

The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys.

Please advise! Thanks,

hairinwind, Mar 1, 2024
  3. SHIN KIM Win User
    Blue screen (dpc_watchdog_violation, 0133) after computer Freezing

Somebody help me, please
    I don't know why the previous writing was deleted.

Blue screens occur about 10 times a day.
    The code is dpc_watchdog_violation, 0133.
    The event issue is listed as Risk Step: kernel power 41 (63). Bug check code 307

Somebody help me!. please
    I've done every step I can.

SHIN KIM, Mar 1, 2024
  4. I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?

Received Blue screen error dpc_watchdog_violation on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you receive Blue screen error and we will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the make and model of the computer.

This issue may arise due to driver conflicts and as an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download and install the latest firmware driver form the manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Update all the system drivers (mainly for the SSD).

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Also refer to the below article:

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?

1. I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help? - Similar Threads - receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue

2. Can anyone help with my blue screen issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help with my blue screen issue?: I have gotten a new broadband recently and have tried to change the internet to the new connection but every time I try to I get the blue screen stop code then it restarts. I don't know what to do anymore because I can't access anyone internet use on it ....
  3. Can anyone help with my blue screen issue?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can anyone help with my blue screen issue?: I have gotten a new broadband recently and have tried to change the internet to the new connection but every time I try to I get the blue screen stop code then it restarts. I don't know what to do anymore because I can't access anyone internet use on it ....
  4. I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONFor those who experience this error, it occurs occasionally but repeatedly and seemingly at random. The PC then collects information and restarts. The Bug Check code for this bluescreen is 0x00000133.How do I resolve this error?I've been strangely...
  5. I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?

I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONFor those who experience this error, it occurs occasionally but repeatedly and seemingly at random. The PC then collects information and restarts. The Bug Check code for this bluescreen is 0x00000133.How do I resolve this error?I've been strangely...
  6. Can anyone help me with these blue screens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with these blue screens?: ================================================== Dump File : 062422-5281-01.dmp Crash Time : 24.06.2022 10:51:27 Bug Check String : PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR Bug Check Code : 0x000000ca Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000005 Parameter 2 : ffff900e`cbf6ddf0 Parameter 3 :...
  7. Can anyone help me with these blue screens?

Can anyone help me with these blue screens?: ================================================== Dump File : 062422-5281-01.dmp Crash Time : 24.06.2022 10:51:27 Bug Check String : PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR Bug Check Code : 0x000000ca Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000005 Parameter 2 : ffff900e`cbf6ddf0 Parameter 3 :...
  8. Can anyone help me with blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with blue screen: Error: kmode exception not handledBut there is no error code. I have updated all the drivers. All the possible ways i have went through to get it done but wasnt possible yet please help. I am in very need...
  9. Can anyone help me with blue screen

Can anyone help me with blue screen: Error: kmode exception not handledBut there is no error code. I have updated all the drivers. All the possible ways i have went through to get it done but wasnt possible yet please help. I am in very need...
  10. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes. The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys. Please advise! Thanks,...