Windows 10: I am recently facing a problem in the latest updates

Discus and support I am recently facing a problem in the latest updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Community, I am recently facing a problem installing the updates. This is not the 20H2 updates. These are the cummulative updates for 20H2. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dikshant Agrawal, Jan 11, 2021.

1. I am recently facing a problem in the latest updates

Hello Community,

I am recently facing a problem installing the updates. This is not the 20H2 updates. These are the cummulative updates for 20H2. The error code it shows is 0x80070002. Here is a screenshot of the update window: I am recently facing a problem in the latest updates 018d0ea0-6225-4aad-bf42-172be3a93bf0?upload=true.png I tried retrying it several times. It shows undoing changes. Windows couldn't update. So your help will be grateful.

:)

Dikshant Agrawal, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

I am recently facing a problem in the latest updates [​IMG]

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Latest Windows 10 update - problems

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

From the description I understand that, after installing the latest update you lost the access to the taskbar.

In Windows 10, your device is always kept up to date with the latest features and fixes. Updates and drivers are installed automatically, with no need to select which updates are needed or not needed.
    In rare cases, a specific driver or update might temporarily cause issues with your device.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Taskbar and select
      customize the taskbar.
    • Now check if auto-hide task bar is tick marked.
    • If yes, uncheck the check box, click on Apply
      and OK.
    Once you get your taskbar back, follow the below steps to pin applications to taskbar.

• Go to the applications which you want to pin to taskbar.
    • Right click on it and select pin to taskbar.

Example: Right click on Chrome from desktop icon and select pin to taskbar.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I am recently facing a problem in the latest updates

An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

I am recently facing a problem in the latest updates [​IMG]

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

I am recently facing a problem in the latest updates

1. I am recently facing a problem in the latest updates - Similar Threads - recently facing problem

2. I am facing an Problem with BITS service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service: Some security settings are missing or have been changed.The detection details are:IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  3. I am facing an Problem with BITS service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service: Some security settings are missing or have been changed.The detection details are:IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  4. I am facing an Problem with BITS service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am facing a problem recently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing a problem recently.: Every time when I turn on or restart my computer, it shows me 0xc000012f notice, also I can't go to the security setting to set up, it's constantly freezing there.I am using windows 11 pro, so how can I fix this problem...
  6. I am facing a problem recently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing a problem recently.: Every time when I turn on or restart my computer, it shows me 0xc000012f notice, also I can't go to the security setting to set up, it's constantly freezing there.I am using windows 11 pro, so how can I fix this problem...
  7. I am Facing a Problem for Microsoft Windows Error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am Facing a Problem for Microsoft Windows Error.: Hello Everyone My Name is Samuel Earney. I am From-Richmond, Virginia 23223, USA I am Facing a Problem for Microsoft Windows Error. I am not using my pc...any one helps me. Regarding- Samuel Earney...
  8. After a recent feature update I am facing problems with the integrated cameras on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After a recent feature update I am facing problems with the integrated cameras on my laptop: Hello, I am running Windows 10 version 1909 OS Build 18363.778 on Lenovo T480. After a recent feature update I can't say exactly which system update was installed, I am either not able to use the main integrated camera or the IR camera. IR camera stopped working altogether...
  9. i am facing a lot of problems ;)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i am facing a lot of problems ;): so i recently bought a new wireless adapter the tp link wn8200nd .before this i had another tp link product that didnt have support for windows 10. anyways for some reason my internet coonection gets really slow from time to time and my adapter may disconnect randomly(which...
  10. I AM FACING PROBLEM IN FILE AND PRINTER SHARING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I AM FACING PROBLEM IN FILE AND PRINTER SHARING: Dear sir, Before friday windows update, other network pc were able to access my pc. But after update other pc are unable to access my pc whereas I am able to access all other pc. kindly help. See error images for reference....