Windows 10: I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...

Discus and support I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find C:\Users\Raghu\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\htguftbr\jcwufsbj.exe' whenever I connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaghuS17, Aug 15, 2018.

1. RaghuS17 Win User

I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...

Hello, I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find C:\Users\Raghu\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\htguftbr\jcwufsbj.exe' whenever I connect the charger and it keeps popping up afterward.

:)

RaghuS17, Aug 15, 2018

2. Get an unwanted pop up window repeatedly.

Hi Ravindra,

I realize that you get an unwanted pop up window repeatedly. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC after which you are facing this issue?

• When exactly do you get this pop up window?

• What is the exact message that you see in that pop up window?

You may boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if the issue persists. A clean boot will help us determine if any 3rd party application or service is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us posted to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 15, 2018
  4. I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...

1. I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find... - Similar Threads - repeatedly getting pop

2. Why am I getting the pop-ups shown in the attachment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting the pop-ups shown in the attachment: On Facebook, when I click on some posts, I get a security warning pop-up. I don't believe the pop-up is real. Any ideas on what to do?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-the-pop-ups-shown-in-the/f7ef736b-fe3a-41de-824c-44d9eb495c47
  3. Why am I getting the pop-ups shown in the attachment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting the pop-ups shown in the attachment: On Facebook, when I click on some posts, I get a security warning pop-up. I don't believe the pop-up is real. Any ideas on what to do?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-the-pop-ups-shown-in-the/f7ef736b-fe3a-41de-824c-44d9eb495c47
  4. Why am I getting this pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting this pop up: The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any functionality....
  5. Why am I getting this pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting this pop up: The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any functionality....
  6. Why am i getting these pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am i getting these pop ups: I keep getting pop ups on the web pages i am looking at I do not get them on my laptop. I have checked all edge settings on my laptop and set PC to same settings but it makes no difference is their any settings i should be using in win 10 that will stop this also have checked...
  7. I can't get rid of pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of pop-ups: I keep getting pop-ups that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These pop-ups are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?...
  8. i am sick of this pop ups.

i am sick of this pop ups.: please help with these pop ups. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-sick-of-this-pop-ups/8b0d2f3d-0d2f-4540-b19a-fd04046d7e68"
  9. I am getting this pop-up at start up : Can not find script file...

I am getting this pop-up at start up : Can not find script file...: After scanning my PC with AVAST, I restarted it and I am getting a pop-up Can not find script file "C:\Win32System\Win32System.vbe" What does this mean? How do I fix this? Is it some kind of virus? Please help me...
  10. Browser repeatedly popping up.

in Browsers and Email
    Browser repeatedly popping up.: Howdy! I am a new member here,so excuse me if I post on the wrong section about my problem. Basically I currently have windows 10 for around a year,and had no problems whatsoever.However,I booted my laptop today only to come across a very annoying issue indeed,which...