Windows 10: I am resetting my pc while keeping files, windows has been stuck on 88% for forever now....

Discus and support I am resetting my pc while keeping files, windows has been stuck on 88% for forever now.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BZar56 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BZar56, Apr 9, 2020.

1. /u/BZar56 Win User

I am resetting my pc while keeping files, windows has been stuck on 88% for forever now....

/u/BZar56, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 reinstallation Stuck at 88%

I was having an issue with my profile and so I decided to do a reset on my windows. I tried to do a limited restore that kept my files but the computer got to 88% and stuck. rebooted several times, used a boot disk to see if I could revert then changes.
    naadaa. Any suggestions?

KingMathis78, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Win 10 resetting this pc stuck at 8%

Hi,

I realize that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the make and model of the pc?

• How are you trying to reset the pc?

• Have you backed up your data?

• What is the exact issue that you are facing in Windows 10?

As it has been stuck for a long time, suggest you to press and hold the power button to shut down the pc completely.

If you want to reset your pc, suggest you to refer to the section “Reset your PC” from this article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Note: Resetting lets you choose whether to keep your files or remove them, and then reinstalls Windows.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 9, 2020
  4. I am resetting my pc while keeping files, windows has been stuck on 88% for forever now....

Windows 10 stuck at resetting this pc 1%

Hi Emmarienelle,

Resetting Windows 10 is an ideal solution for users to fix system problems or software compatibility issues. However, things might get complicated when your PC gets stuck or freeze while resetting. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Fix Windows 10 fail to reset issue by hard booting PC and performing a clean reset:

• Press power key for 8-10 seconds to start a hard boot. Do this for three to four times.
    • Enter Windows 10 Automatic repair options.
    • Try a clean reset from the Automatic repair options.

• Download Windows 10 ISO file and perform a clean install in your PC.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

I am resetting my pc while keeping files, windows has been stuck on 88% for forever now....

1. I am resetting my pc while keeping files, windows has been stuck on 88% for forever now.... - Similar Threads - resetting while keeping

2. I reset my pc using the keep my files and it’s been stuck on 88% for over 4 hours . I want...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my pc using the keep my files and it’s been stuck on 88% for over 4 hours . I want...: I’m getting worried since it hasn’t finished installing windows. It’s never taken this long and i just don’t know how much longer to wait since it’s been 4 hours....
  3. I reset my pc using the keep my files and it’s been stuck on 88% for over 4 hours . I want...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my pc using the keep my files and it’s been stuck on 88% for over 4 hours . I want...: I’m getting worried since it hasn’t finished installing windows. It’s never taken this long and i just don’t know how much longer to wait since it’s been 4 hours....
  4. I reset my pc using the keep my files and it’s been stuck on 88% for over 4 hours . I want...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I Shut my Pc down while reseting it and deleting my files My files now i am stuck on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Shut my Pc down while reseting it and deleting my files My files now i am stuck on...: I Shut my pc while reseting it comepmetly with files deletion now i shut it down its was a mistake Now im stuck on windows reseting screen and for a split secund there a blue screen with 64% please help...
  6. I Shut my Pc down while reseting it and deleting my files My files now i am stuck on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Shut my Pc down while reseting it and deleting my files My files now i am stuck on...: I Shut my pc while reseting it comepmetly with files deletion now i shut it down its was a mistake Now im stuck on windows reseting screen and for a split secund there a blue screen with 64% please help...
  7. Pc reset got stuck at 88 %

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc reset got stuck at 88 %: my pc reset is stuck at 88% in the windows installation portion for the last 5 hours and it's still not happening i have things to do in the laptop my pc specs is 1tb hhd 8 gb ram 7th gen i5. Pls help ....i request...
  8. Pc reset got stuck at 88 %

Pc reset got stuck at 88 %: my pc reset is stuck at 88% in the windows installation portion for the last 5 hours and it's still not happening i have things to do in the laptop my pc specs is 1tb hhd 8 gb ram 7th gen i5. Pls help ....i request...
  9. I Reset My PC And Now The Windows Installation Has Been On 88% For Four Days

I Reset My PC And Now The Windows Installation Has Been On 88% For Four Days: Recently, I reset my PC because it was becoming really slow, it's installation status has been on 88% for four days, and I am unsure of what to do. What should I do next? I have not switched it off because its no recommended but what other option do I have??...
  10. PC stuck at 88% on fresh reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck at 88% on fresh reset.: Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-55Y1 15.6-Inch HD i5-8250U 16GB Optane + 4GB 1TB Windows 10 Features: Intel Core i5 i5-8250U 1.60 GHz Quad-core (4 Core) 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM + 16GB Optane 1 TB Serial ATA 15.6-Inch LCD HD LED 1366 x 768 Intel UHD Graphics 620 DDR4 SDRAM Windows 10 Home...