Windows 10: I am running win10 pro and it connects wireless to my network

Discus and support I am running win10 pro and it connects wireless to my network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; but i can't rember the password to the network. how can i find it or change it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UnclePunky, May 28, 2019.

1. I am running win10 pro and it connects wireless to my network

but i can't rember the password to the network. how can i find it or change it?

:)

UnclePunky, May 28, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, May 28, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, I am running win10 pro and it connects wireless to my network :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, May 28, 2019
  4. I am running win10 pro and it connects wireless to my network

How to set up wireless network connection?

Hello everyone...

I want to connect wireless network connection to my laptop. But I don't know why I am unable to do it.. I am getting some error. I think some configuration setting kind of error. Can you please provide me some steps so that I can get my work done.
    Thankx!!

ashleysimpson052, May 28, 2019
Thema:

I am running win10 pro and it connects wireless to my network

1. I am running win10 pro and it connects wireless to my network - Similar Threads - running win10 pro

2. Cannot connect PC to my wireless network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect PC to my wireless network: HelloI have a PC the one I am writing from now that uses a wireless connection via a dongle. I have recently acquired a second-hand PC and hoped to connected that to the Internet using the same dongle, so I have bought an Archer T2U Plus wireless USB adapter. I can see the...
  3. Cannot connect PC to my wireless network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect PC to my wireless network: HelloI have a PC the one I am writing from now that uses a wireless connection via a dongle. I have recently acquired a second-hand PC and hoped to connected that to the Internet using the same dongle, so I have bought an Archer T2U Plus wireless USB adapter. I can see the...
  4. network wireless - win10 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network wireless - win10 1903: There are wireless , and 1903 is not wireless. i am network reset. And, i am PC reset. i am not wireless and this wireless connectivity. 1. wireless connectivity? 2. wireless -- router? i am work during google / bing searches....
  5. Issues connecting to network shares from Win10 Pro

Issues connecting to network shares from Win10 Pro: In the last month one of our pcs Win10 Pro is facing a strange issue to connect to network shares on one single server. In the morning, after booting, the pc is able to re-connect to network shares on two other servers and it fails to reconnect to the shares on "SERVER_A"....
  6. I am not able to connect pc with my network

I am not able to connect pc with my network: I can't connect my pc with my network which have windows 10 and I am facing problem after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-connect-pc-with-my-network/2194b12c-63b1-4f65-8cb6-bb4e08e581fa
  7. Wireless Network Connection

Wireless Network Connection: Hi, my pc constantly loses internet connection. I'm connected to WiFi and the next minute the pc can't find any wireless network. I always have to re-initiate the pc for the networks to appear again. How can I solve this issue for good?...
  8. Network Status Not Connected, but i am

Network Status Not Connected, but i am: Why is my Network Status Not Connected even though i am able to surf via Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge. But the Windows update, Xbox App and other Windows Apps thinks i am not connected. I've tried resetting, updating and rolling back my network adapter but it didn't work....
  9. Windows is slow to connect to my wireless network

Windows is slow to connect to my wireless network: It takes windows about 1-2 minutes to connect to my wireless network... If i click on the diagnosis tool it says that there was a problem with the wireless adapter or access point. It sometimes corrects it and I then get connected to the internet. It's basically like that...
  10. active network shows I am not connected to any networks, but I am.

active network shows I am not connected to any networks, but I am.: I had windows 8.1 and my homegroup was set up. Everything worked properly. The was an update i believe but I hadnt needed any files from my other pc so it went unnoticed if thats what caused it. At any rate I couldnt connect to the homegroup with my laptop. I tried all my...