Windows 10: I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am...

Discus and support I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello I am running window 10 on my system. The problem I am having is my DVD player will not play my movies. I am use Cyberlink Powder DVD 18 as my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LittleJohn2, Feb 9, 2019.

1. I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am...

hello

I am running window 10 on my system. The problem I am having is my DVD player will not play my movies. I am use Cyberlink Powder DVD 18 as my default player. Can some out there give me some help?

:)

LittleJohn2, Feb 9, 2019

2. Playing dvds

Hi Dan,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Is it happening on all the DVDs that you are trying to play on the Media Player?
    • Have you tried playing the DVDs on other computers? If so, are you getting the same error?
    • When did you start encountering the issue?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Media Player troubleshooter. To do this. follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit
      Enter.
    • On the left pane, choose View all.
    • Run the Windows Media Player DVD, Windows Media Player Library, and
      Windows Media Player Settings.

I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am... d40dab60-b76b-4f48-962b-c93b0dece089.png
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Feb 9, 2019
  4. I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am...

Windows DVD Player installed in Windows 10 but not recognizing DVD to play

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The DVD Player app only supports the following:

a. DVDs from a file backup is not supported, the app currently only plays DVD movies on optical discs.

b. The App will only play DVD's not Blu-ray discs.

If you satisfy both the categories, I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Update DVD/CD-ROM drives from Device Manager.

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand the DVD/CD-ROM drives.

• Double-click on the DVD/CD-ROM drive.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Update.
    If this does not work you might have to Uninstall and then reinstall your drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand the DVD/CD-ROM drives.

• Double-click on the DVD/CD-ROM drive.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall your audio driver from Manufacturer's Website in Compatibility mode.

• Restart your system
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am...

1. I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am... - Similar Threads - running window system

2. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  3. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  4. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW: I am having problem in my windows 10 as follows. 1. Earlier I had a W10 which did not start for quite a few days.2. So I took a professional help and got the Laptop formatted. 3. Within a couple of days, Laptop required updating. So I allowed update and shutdown from start...
  5. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW: I am having problem in my windows 10 as follows. 1. Earlier I had a W10 which did not start for quite a few days.2. So I took a professional help and got the Laptop formatted. 3. Within a couple of days, Laptop required updating. So I allowed update and shutdown from start...
  6. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. i am having a windows problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am having a windows problem: windows10 does not work at all. Not one aspect function or feature or any of it According to this community I am wrong. Windows 10 works great. Okay so if i am getting non stop errors and issues out of the box, after fresh installs on dozens of different computers, all...
  8. I am having a problem with my webmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having a problem with my webmail.: My webmail account keeps telling me I have folders that I can't find. Recently, because Outlook kept disappearing from my desktop, a Microsoft tech uninstalled and reinstalled 365. This has happened before with no problems but this time I lost half of my folders and the...
  9. I am having problems with my display!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having problems with my display!: In many apps from Microsoft Store as well as desktop apps such as WhatsApp Desktop, Teams app, Edge, Chrome, etc. having their text blurring and when I move my cursor towards them then it is clearly visible. Also, whenever I play any video on edge or chrome or even in the...
  10. Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10?!: Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10. When I right click on my Desktop and then Display Settings orPersonalize I get CMD one second and then opens nothing. To change the settings on my display I have to go throughStart - Settings - Personalization - Background......