Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation

Discus and support I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Sir/Madam, I am running a windows 10 Education. I have graduated from the school but I have the computer with me from the school. They never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ArifHussain5, Nov 16, 2019.

1. I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am running a windows 10 Education. I have graduated from the school but I have the computer with me from the school. They never mentioned anything about buying a licence or anything. So, I was running the computer as such. From yesterday i get the warning message that I must activate my windows licence.
    My problem is that I can buy windows 10 pro. But how do I replace it in the Windows 10 Education??
    Shall I just buy the windows 10 pro licence key and just paste it in the current system that I have? Is that it?

Please help me with the steps. Thank you so much. I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation 21306938-d1f7-4a7f-bc46-eba802280955?upload=true.png

:)

ArifHussain5, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Xie94 Win User

Windiws 10 Education From MSDN expiration after graduated

Hi again, community

I'm just installed Windows 10 Education that I got from my college's MSDNAA

My question is, will this version of Windows 10 expire after i graduated?

or is the key will be remain valid after i graduated?

Thanks I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation :)

Xie94, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Education

I have windows 10 education version on my home PC which i was downloaded from my university Dremspark account. Can I use this after I graduated also?. Will the activation key valid after I graduate? Will my activation be canceled after I graduate?Thank
    you for your support.

Kasun Anuradha, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Teo Dida Win User

I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation

Activating WINDOWS 10 Education

Does it matter that this article is about Windows 10 Pro or do I have to follow the same steps to activate windows education on Windows 10 Home?Thanks a lot

Teo Dida, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation

1. I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation - Similar Threads - running Education graduated

2. Hello. I have replaced my motherboard and now I am unable to activate my Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello. I have replaced my motherboard and now I am unable to activate my Windows 10.: I am getting the error 0x803fa067 when trying to activate. I have included a screenshot.Thanks for any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-replaced-my-motherboard-and-now-i-am/dda44389-e598-4160-a3bb-c87831fbdcb8
  3. Hello. I have replaced my motherboard and now I am unable to activate my Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have replaced my motherboard and now I am unable to activate my Windows 10.: I am getting the error 0x803fa067 when trying to activate. I have included a screenshot.Thanks for any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-replaced-my-motherboard-and-now-i-am/dda44389-e598-4160-a3bb-c87831fbdcb8
  4. Hello. I have replaced my motherboard and now I am unable to activate my Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why am I being asked to activate Windows now. I have owned this laptop and software licence...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I being asked to activate Windows now. I have owned this laptop and software licence...: I have recently updated my Windows software from Windows 10 to 11. I keep getting a message that I should activate Windows. I purchased the laptop and software in March 2020. Windows was loaded by the seller so why would I have an activation code. It is very upsetting as I am...
  6. Why am I being asked to activate Windows now. I have owned this laptop and software licence...

Why am I being asked to activate Windows now. I have owned this laptop and software licence...: I have recently updated my Windows software from Windows 10 to 11. I keep getting a message that I should activate Windows. I purchased the laptop and software in March 2020. Windows was loaded by the seller so why would I have an activation code. It is very upsetting as I am...
  7. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation: 2 years ago I got Windows 10 education on my laptop. My question is regarding the expiration after I graduate, would it possible for you to check based on the image I attached, if my windows will expire at one point or if it will be forever activated? I am also no longer...
  8. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation: 2 years ago I got Windows 10 education on my laptop. My question is regarding the expiration after I graduate, would it possible for you to check based on the image I attached, if my windows will expire at one point or if it will be forever activated? I am also no longer...
  9. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

10. I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education. I graduated and a year later...

I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education. I graduated and a year later...: I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education for my pc since the license was free. I graduated a year later my Microsoft account is now locked. Now I cannot login to my desktop at all. I bought a Window Home license now and need to find a way to get it from my...