Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation

Discus and support I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Sir/Madam, I am running a windows 10 Education. I have graduated from the school but I have the computer with me from the school. They never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ArifHussain5, Nov 16, 2019.

1. I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am running a windows 10 Education. I have graduated from the school but I have the computer with me from the school. They never mentioned anything about buying a licence or anything. So, I was running the computer as such. From yesterday i get the warning message that I must activate my windows licence.
    My problem is that I can buy windows 10 pro. But how do I replace it in the Windows 10 Education??
    Shall I just buy the windows 10 pro licence key and just paste it in the current system that I have? Is that it?

Please help me with the steps. Thank you so much. I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation 21306938-d1f7-4a7f-bc46-eba802280955?upload=true.png

:)

ArifHussain5, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Xie94 Win User

Windiws 10 Education From MSDN expiration after graduated

Hi again, community

I'm just installed Windows 10 Education that I got from my college's MSDNAA

My question is, will this version of Windows 10 expire after i graduated?

or is the key will be remain valid after i graduated?

Thanks I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation :)

Xie94, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Education

I have windows 10 education version on my home PC which i was downloaded from my university Dremspark account. Can I use this after I graduated also?. Will the activation key valid after I graduate? Will my activation be canceled after I graduate?Thank
    you for your support.

Kasun Anuradha, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Teo Dida Win User

I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation

Activating WINDOWS 10 Education

Does it matter that this article is about Windows 10 Pro or do I have to follow the same steps to activate windows education on Windows 10 Home?Thanks a lot

Teo Dida, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation

1. I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation - Similar Threads - running Education graduated

2. I am having many problems with my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having many problems with my computer: My computer for a while here, is too slow, programs and applications no longer load with the same speed as before, everything gets complicated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-many-problems-with-my-computer/ff5b5347-9a50-4fc4-8005-9e40f1edf162
  3. I am having many problems with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having many problems with my computer: My computer for a while here, is too slow, programs and app no longer load with the same speed as before, everything gets complicated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-many-problems-with-my-computer/354dccbb-f2c6-4874-b203-afd1b898c7b7
  4. Windows asks to upgrade to Windows10Upgrade28088 but when I run the exe I am not allowed to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows asks to upgrade to Windows10Upgrade28088 but when I run the exe I am not allowed to...: Hi, I just bought a new PC with Windows 10. I get a message each time I launch it asking to upgrade before the 21st of november, otherwise no more Windows upgrade. So I follow the link to download the upgrade. When I run it, I get a pop-up saying that for Security and...
  5. I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer: I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer, which was updated from windows 8.1 pro. I have tryed three different keys but I received always the same reply: "Something has prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Wait a few minutes and try again....
  6. I have a problem as I am trying to wake up my computer.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have a problem as I am trying to wake up my computer.: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18914.1001 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\anath\Desktop\minidump\090119-10593-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Mini Kernel...
  7. I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am...: hello I am running window 10 on my system. The problem I am having is my DVD player will not play my movies. I am use Cyberlink Powder DVD 18 as my default player. Can some out there give me some help?...
  8. I have windows 10 and now my computer will not play movies

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have windows 10 and now my computer will not play movies: I have windows 10 and now my computer will not play movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-and-now-my-computer-will-not/f85162af-e1e2-490c-9c30-7a23a9e363b4
  9. I have windows 10 on my computer.

I have windows 10 on my computer.: I have windows 10 on my computer I now have the command prompt screen up I would need to know what I need to type to be able to open my computer up to change some things....
  10. I am running Windows 10

I am running Windows 10: i am running a Windows 10 OS and have just purchased and installed Tech https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-am-running-windows-10/bac65b86-6205-465d-be16-e1678961113a