Windows 10: I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the...

Discus and support I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 and just uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome. I keep getting the error message that the page I'm trying to get one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CindyABingham, Nov 11, 2022.

1. I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the...

I am running Windows 10 and just uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome. I keep getting the error message that the page I'm trying to get one is "Unresponsive". This happed even before I reinstalled Google Chrome.

:)

CindyABingham, Nov 11, 2022

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Nov 11, 2022
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Nov 11, 2022
  4. KomouPoji Win User

I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the...

Getting error "A network change was detected. ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED" on Google Chrome with Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you, further, let me ask.

• Do the problem occur only to specific website or to all other websites?
    As you mention the problem only occur on chrome, I would suggest you to clear cookies and history from the setting.

Also, if the error still persists try uninstall chrome and reinstall.

Follow the steps how to unstill program and install.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select
      Settings.

• Select System > Apps & features.

• Select the program, then select Uninstall.
      Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.

• Follow the directions on the screen.
    I hope the information is helpful and the issue still persists, we’ll be glad to assist you .

Regards,

Komou Poji.

KomouPoji, Nov 11, 2022
Thema:

I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the...

1. I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the... - Similar Threads - running uninstalled reinstalled

2. Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.: So about 2 weeks ago i ran into a problem with a recent windows update. I uninstalled the update that was causing the problem and that problem was completely fixed. Now i am having the same exact problem today. So i look to see if Windows 11 updated and i see that it did. So...
  3. Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.: So about 2 weeks ago i ran into a problem with a recent windows update. I uninstalled the update that was causing the problem and that problem was completely fixed. Now i am having the same exact problem today. So i look to see if Windows 11 updated and i see that it did. So...
  4. I deliberately uninstalled OneDrive and now I keep getting a message to reinstall it. This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deliberately uninstalled OneDrive and now I keep getting a message to reinstall it. This...: I deliberately uninstalled OneDrive and now I keep getting a message to reinstall it. This message cannot be closed as there is no X in the corner and Ican't seem to get it off my screen....
  5. I deliberately uninstalled OneDrive and now I keep getting a message to reinstall it. This...

I deliberately uninstalled OneDrive and now I keep getting a message to reinstall it. This...: I deliberately uninstalled OneDrive and now I keep getting a message to reinstall it. This message cannot be closed as there is no X in the corner and Ican't seem to get it off my screen....
  6. I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the...

I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the...: I am running Windows 10 and just uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome. I keep getting the error message that the page I'm trying to get one is "Unresponsive". This happed even before I reinstalled Google Chrome....
  7. I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the...: I am running Windows 10 and just uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome. I keep getting the error message that the page I'm trying to get one is "Unresponsive". This happed even before I reinstalled Google Chrome....
  8. I just need to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10-----I am not upgrading or installing...

I just need to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10-----I am not upgrading or installing...: I see a lot of advice pertaining to installing an advanced Windows program after reinstalling Windows 10 and using Apps, etc., but I noticed that there are problems with Windows 10 and that the instructions look pretty complicated. I backed up all my files onto One Drive and...
  9. I just need to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10-----I am not upgrading or installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just need to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10-----I am not upgrading or installing...: I see a lot of advice pertaining to installing an advanced Windows program after reinstalling Windows 10 and using Apps, etc., but I noticed that there are problems with Windows 10 and that the instructions look pretty complicated. I backed up all my files onto One Drive and...
  10. I just need to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10-----I am not upgrading or installing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade